Gujarat ACPC 2022 notification will be released soon. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the official admission authority of Gujarat State. This admission committee provides admission to the candidates in B.Arch courses in Govt., Grant in aid & Self-Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes, and management quota surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat.
There will be web-based counseling online admission procedures conducted through authority and also the candidates will fill the application form through online mode.
From this content, candidates will get detailed information about the ACPC B.Arch Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
Gujarat ACPC 2022 Notification: To be released
|Gujarat ACPC 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Gujarat ACPC 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||ACPC B.Arch 2022|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Bachelor of Architecture)|
|Exam Types||(UG) Under Graduate|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Organizing Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Application Mode||online mode|
ACPC B.Arch Admission Dates 2022:
Candidates who are going to fill the application form of ACPC B.Arch Admission, they must have to check the admission dates mentioned below.
|Online Registration begins||3rd week of September 2022|
|Last date of Online Registration||last week of September 2022|
|Final date of submission of correction of raised query||September 2022|
|Declaration of the result of Mock Round||2nd week of October 2022|
|Finalization of institute Seat Matrix||3rd week of October 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||October 2022|
|Online choice filling for mock round||4th week of October 2022|
|Declaration of the result of Mock Round||October 2022|
|The final list of Institutes and Seat matrix||4th week of October 2022|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||October 2022|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1||October 2022|
|Declaration of seat allotment: Round-1||last week of October 2022|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||end of October 2022|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after Round-1||October 2022|
|Commencement of the academic term||October 2022|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||October 2022|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choice if any: Round-2||1st week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Second allotment List||2nd week of November 2022|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||November 2022|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after Round-2||November 2022|
|Display of vacancy after Reshuffling||November 2022|
ACPC B.Arch Application Form 2022:
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2022 form will be released On the official website admission Committee for Professional Courses.
Those candidates wishing to urge admission in B.Arch course in Govt., Grant in aid & Self-Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota, surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat.
They can fill the application form by following the given steps below.
- ACPC B.Arch Admission 2022 application form can be filled till September 2022.
- First of all, applicants should need to go on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
- Candidates should need to approach a nearby help center and has got to submit the print-out of the registration form with original documents for verification, and self-attested photocopies of the specified documents.
- To fill the applying form, applicants need to collect the PIN for admission registration from designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank against the payment of Rs. 300/- in cash (non-refundable) as registration fees.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below:
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree Architecture||Rs. 300/-|
ACPC B.Arch 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the appliance form and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Qualification: The applicants must have a clear qualifying examination with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by the Council of Architecture (CoA) to urge admission to the B.Arch course.
- Subject Requirement: Candidates must be clear within the qualifying examination with Physics and mathematics as necessary subjects and Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer as an elective subject for admission in Bachelor of Construction Technology.
- Reservation Criteria: they ought to be qualified within the qualifying examination with a minimum of fifty marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate. they need to possess a valid score within the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for admission within the Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design program.
B.Arch Course Details:
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Admission Process||Through the NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
ACPC B.Arch Merit List 2022:
The Final Merit List are going to be published on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and also the merit list has displayed the name of the candidates.
On the provided schedule through authority, the merit list has been published and also the merit list candidates will call out for the counseling procedure.
ACPC B.Arch Seat Reservation:
The seats will be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in the following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27 %
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Section – 10%
ACPC B.Arch Counseling 2022:
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to call out for the counseling procedure.
The seat are going to be allotted to the candidates at the time of the counseling session and that they should need to carry the specified documents for verification. there’ll be a seat allotment list which will be available on the official website.
Applicants can check the allotment list provided on the official website on the provided schedule.
ACPC B.Arch Admission Procedure:
Candidates will get admission to the B.Arch program through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses by following the procedure mentioned below.
Within the provided schedule through authority, candidates need to fill the ACPC Architecture admission application form.
Candidates should need to make the payment of registration fees through the Admission Committee.
The applicants need to take the print out of the duly filled registration form submit the same, together with the self-attested photocopies of the required documents and testimonials as mentioned within the registration form, at the help Centre.
If applicants haven’t submitted documents required for admission at the time of registration, they’re going to not be applied for admission.
On payment of Rs.5, 000/- to the Admission Committee as a security amount, applicants need to deposit.
Candidates need to submit the specified documents within five working days, then only 500 Rs are going to be deducted and also the rest of the amount are going to be refunded.
Those applicants haven’t submitted their required documents within the provided schedule, then their registration are going to be canceled and also the security amount won’t be refunded.