ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) is the official admission authority of Gujarat State. This admission committee provides admission to the candidates in B.Arch courses in Govt., Grant in aid & Self-Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes, and management quota surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat.
There will be web-based counseling online admission procedures conducted through authority and also the applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
From this content, applicants will get detailed information on ACPC B.Arch Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 Notification: To Be Released
| ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Gujarat ACPC 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||ACPC B.Arch 2023|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Bachelor of Architecture)|
|Courses Offered||UG Courses|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Application Mode||online mode|
ACPC B.Arch Admission Dates 2023:
Those applicants are going to fill the application form of ACPC B.Arch Admission, they must have to check the admission dates mentioned below for the candidates.
|Online Registration starts on||Started|
|Online Registration closes on||20th September 2023|
|Last date of submission of correction of raised query||21st September 2023|
|Finalization of institute Seat Matrix||22nd September 2023|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||27th September 2023|
|Online choice filling for mock round||27th to 30th September 2023|
|Declaration of the result of Mock Round||4th October 2023|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||4th October 2023|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1||4th to 7th October 2023|
|Declaration of seat allotment: Round-1||11th October 2023|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||11th to 15th October 2023|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after Round-1||11th to 16th October 2023|
|Commencement of the academic term||18th October 2023|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||18th October 2023|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choice if any: Round-2||21st to 23rd October 2023|
|Declaration of Second allotment List||27th October 2023|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||27th Oct. to 1st November 2023|
|Online Cancellation of Admission after Round-2||27th Oct. to 2nd November 2023|
|Display of vacancy after Reshuffling||3rd November 2023|
ACPC B.Arch Application Form 2023:
ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 form are going to be Released On the official website admission Committee for Professional Courses.
Those applicants are wishing to urge admission in B.Arch course in Govt., Grant in aid & Self-Financed Institutes in Gujarat State on state quota, out state quota of all Institutes and management quota, surrendered seats of Self Finance Institutes, Govt of Gujarat.
They can fill the application form by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
- ACPC B.Arch Admission 2023 application form are often filled till September 2023.
- First of all, applicants should need to go on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses.
- Candidates should need to approach a nearby help center and has got to submit the print-out of the registration form with original documents for verification, and self-attested photocopies of the specified documents.
- To fill the applying form, applicants need to collect the PIN for admission registration from designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank against the payment of Rs. 300/- in cash (non-refundable) as registration fees.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result is awaited)
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below:
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree Architecture||Rs. 300/-|
ACPC B.Arch Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the appliance form and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Qualification: The applicants must have a clear qualifying examination with minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by the Council of Architecture (CoA) to urge admission to the B.Arch course.
- Subject Requirement: Candidates must be clear within the qualifying examination with Physics and mathematics as necessary subjects and Biotechnology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer as an elective subject for admission in Bachelor of Construction Technology.
- Reservation Criteria: they ought to be qualified within the qualifying examination with a minimum of fifty marks (45% for SC/ST/SEBC category) in aggregate. they need to possess a valid score within the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for admission within the Bachelor of Architecture and Interior Design program.
B.Arch Course Details:
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Eligibility||10+2 with 50% marks|
|Admission Process||Through the NATA entrance test|
|Average Course Fee||Government Colleges- INR 1.5 to 2.5 Lacs
Private Colleges- INR 2.5 to 5 Lacs
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2.5 to 4.5 LPA.|
ACPC B.Arch Merit List 2023:
The Final Merit List are going to be published on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and also the merit list has displayed the name of the candidates.
On the provided schedule through authority, the merit list has been published and also the merit list candidates will call out for the counseling procedure.
ACPC B.Arch Seat Reservation:
The seats will be reserved for the candidates who are of Gujarat origin and falling under the following categories and in the following proportion, namely:-
- Scheduled Castes – 7 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 15%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, including Widows and orphan of any caste – 27 %
- Unreserved Economically Weaker Section – 10%
ACPC B.Arch Counseling 2023:
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to call out for the counseling procedure.
The seat are going to be allotted to the candidates at the time of the counseling session and that they should need to carry the specified documents for verification. there’ll be a seat allotment list which will be available on the official website.
Applicants can check the allotment list provided on the official website on the provided schedule.
ACPC B.Arch Admission Procedure:
Candidates will get admission to the B.Arch program through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses by following the procedure mentioned below.
Within the provided schedule through authority, candidates need to fill the ACPC Architecture admission application form.
Candidates should need to make the payment of registration fees through the Admission Committee.
The applicants need to take the print out of the duly filled registration form submit the same, together with the self-attested photocopies of the required documents and testimonials as mentioned within the registration form, at the help Centre.
If applicants haven’t submitted documents required for admission at the time of registration, they’re going to not be applied for admission.
On payment of Rs.5, 000/- to the Admission Committee as a security amount, applicants need to deposit.
Candidates need to submit the specified documents within five working days, then only 500 Rs are going to be deducted and also the rest of the amount are going to be refunded.
Those applicants haven’t submitted their required documents within the provided schedule, then their registration are going to be canceled and also the security amount won’t be refunded.