ACPC B.Plan 2023 Application Will be released soon. The Admission Committee for Professional Courses conducts B.Plan Admission Procedure and therefore the notifications are going to be available on the official website.
Those applicants are wishing to urge admission within the Bachelor of planning (B.Plan) course altogether Government, Grant-in-Aid & Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State. Applicants should need to fill the application form of ACPC B.Plan on the provided schedule through authority.
Here, through this article; applicants will get detailed information on ACPC B.Plan admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ACPC B.Plan 2023 Notification: Application Soon
| RUHS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
ACPC B.Plan 2023 Application Will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
ACPC B.Plan Important Dates 2023:
The important schedule of the ACPC B.Plan mentioned below for the candidates and they must have to check it.
|Downloading of application form and submission of filled application form with necessary Documents and application Fees at ACPC||1st week of September 2023|
|Provisional List of the institutes||2nd week of October 2023|
|Declaration of Merit List||2nd week of November 2023|
|Counseling and payment of fees at ACPC||3rd week of November 2023|
|Cancellation of Admission at ACPC Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad||4th week of November 2023|
|Commencement of Academic term||4th weeek of November 2023|
|Declaration of Vacant Seats on Website||November 2023|
|Counseling – 2 (if required against cancellation and non reported) and Deposition of Tuition Fees at ACPC Building, LDCE||last week of November 2023|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ admission) at Institute||November 2023|
|Last date for file submission to ACPC for
|last week of November 2023|
ACPC B.Plan Application Form 2023:
The ACPC B.Plan form are going to be available on the official website of the Admission Committee For Professional Courses and those applicants are wishing to urge admission in Bachelor of designing (B.Plan) course altogether Government, Grant-in-Aid &Self-financed Institutes of the Gujarat State, can fill the appliance form by following the procedure mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants got to go on the official website of the Admission Committee For Professional Courses.
- Candidates need to click on the link of the B.Plan application form and download the PDF of it.
- In the application form, applicants need to fill altogether the right and complete details and paste the passport size photograph.
- After filling altogether the main points, applicants need to attach self-attested, as specified, and Cash/ Demand
- Draft (DD) of Rs. 350/- (non-refundable) in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad and sent through post/courier/personally at L. D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad.
Documents to carry before filling Application Form:
- Xth (S.S.C.) Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Examination Mark sheet (12th (H.S.C.))
- GUJCET (Main) Paper-1 Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate :SC/ST/SEBC/EWSs
- School Leaving Certificate/equivalent certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate from the competent authority*
- In the case of SEBC candidates, Noncreamy layer certificate issued as per the prevailing government norms of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission
- In / Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by district Sainik welfare officer and In-serviceman certificate issued by the officer, not below the rank of warden officer
- Proof of family income for availing Tuition Fee Waiver scheme
- SC free ship card for SC free ship benefit
- Category certificate for a candidate belonging to economically Weaker Sections(EWSs) issued by the authority by the State Government
- K. Migrant Certificate from the competent authority
- Application form to be filled and submitted with application fees of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) through Demand Draft In favor of “ACPC-GTERS, Payable at Ahmedabad” with all necessary documents (self-attested) personally or by post/courier to ACPC, Ahmedabad from Dt. 27 Oct. to 5th November 2023. ACPC isn’t responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) in Demand Draft in favor of “ACPC-GTERS, Payable at Ahmedabad” payable at Ahmedabad for
confirmation of admission at the time of counseling, except if the candidate gets
admission on TFW Seat.
ACPC B.Plan Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria are
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: to apply aspirants need to pass the twelfth class (HSC exam) in Science Stream or its equivalent examination from the any recognized University of Gujarat.
- Subjects: candidates need to pass with mandatory Physics and mathematics subjects and anyone from the (Chemistry /Computer Science/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational/Biology) subject.
- Percentage: Candidates who want to apply need to secure a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST/SEBC category- 40% marks) within the above examination.
- Age criteria: No-age criteria are mentioned to apply.
ACPC B.Plan Reservation Criteria:
Candidates will be reserved for the Bachelor of Planning as per their categories. The reservation criteria details are;
|Socially and Educationally BackwardClasses, including Widows and orphan of any Cast||27%|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Section||10%|
ACPC B.Plan Merit List 2023:
On the basis of qualifying marks obtained within the examination, applicants are going to be selected on the merit list and it’ll be published on the official website. Applicants can check their name mentioned within the merit list.
ACPC B.Plan Counseling 2023:
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses conducts counseling procedures for the B.Plan course at Ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad.
Those candidates are selected on the merit list; they’re going to call out for the counseling procedure and that they should need to be present at the counseling center on the provided schedule.
ACPC B.Plan Admission Procedure:
Following are the admission procedure of the ACPC B.Plan mentioned below for the candidates and that they need to follow them.
- Candidates need to fill and submit the applying together with the specified documents and application fee.
- As per qualifying marks, candidates are going to be selected on the merit list and that they are going to be allowed to seem in counseling sessions.
- At the ground Floor Help Centre, ACPC building (L. D. Engineering Campus), and Ahmedabad, the counseling procedure are going to be conducted on the schedule
- All the chosen candidates should need to be present therein a minimum of 30 min before the counseling time.
- They should need to pay token fees of Rs. 20000/- in cash at Admission Committee for Professional Courses for confirmation of their seats.
- Candidates need to report at the college with all the required original documents for verification.