ACPC D.Pharm Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses) is the admission authority in Gujarat, that provides admission to the candidates in their willing courses. The applicants will get admission to D.Pharm through this admission committee based on their eligibility criteria.
In the various professional educational college or institution, admission will provide to the candidates as per All the Management Seats. Candidates need to fill the registration form based on their eligibility criteria to urge admission.
Here, through this article, candidates will get detailed information on ACPC D.Pharm admission dates, form , eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
ACPC D.Pharma 2022 Notification: To be released
|ACPC D.Pharm Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
Gujarat ACPC 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||ACPC D.Pharma 2022|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Diploma in Pharmacy)|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Organizing Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Mode of Application||online mode|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
ACPC D.Pharm Important Dates 2022:
Candidates who are willing to get admission to the D.Pharmacy program they can fill the application form through online mode before the last date of submission. The admission schedule is mentioned below for the candidates.
|Start of Online registration form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final Date to Apply||2nd week of September 2022|
|Final Date for Application Correction||3rd week of September 2022|
|Finalization of institute Seat Matrix||17th September 2022|
|Declaration of provisional merit list||September 2022|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||September 2022|
|Declaration of the result of Mock Round||September 2022|
|Declaration of final merit list||September 2022|
|The final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||October 2022|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-1||October 2022|
|Declaration of first allotment list||2nd week of October 2022|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||October 2022|
|Display of vacancy after Round-1||October 2022|
|Online cancellation of Admission||3rd week of October 2022|
|Registration of Phase: 2 for candidates who have not registered in the first phase||October 2022|
|Merit List for Phase: 2 registered candidates||October 2022|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission: Round-2||October 2022|
|Declaration of Second allotment list||2nd week of November 2022|
|Online deposition of token tuition fees and generation of Admission Letter||November 2022|
|Online cancellation of admission||November 2022|
|Display of vacancy after Round – 2||3rd week of November 2022|
|Choice Filling and participating for the vacant seat||4th week of November 2022|
|Declaration of Allotment and Confirmation of Admission||November 2022|
ACPC D.Pharm Application Form 2022:
The ACPC D.Pharm application form will be available on the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses and those applicants are wishing to urge admission to the D.Pharm course within the various professional colleges of Gujarat State, can fill the applying form by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
- ACPC D.Pharm 2022 Phase 2 application form will be filled till October 2022.
- The applicants will get PIN and booklet from all designated branches of ICICI Bank across the Gujarat State & Selvasa by paying Rs.300/-
- Applicants need to carry some required documents to get a pin and booklet and after purchasing the applicants need to fill all the specified details within the form .
- Applicants must need to keep safe the PIN till the last procedure of admission.
What documents are needed to register or create a profile?
- Passport size Photograph (100 kb or lower) (.jpeg format).
- Birth Date Proof/ School Leaving certificate/Aadhar Card (200kb or lower) (.pdf format).
- Scan copy/internet copy of HSC mark-sheet (hall ticket copy if the result’s awaited)
- Scan copy of valid Income certificate, if eligible for TFWs (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid Caste certificate, if applicable (.pdf format).
- Scan copy of valid In-serviceman / Ex-serviceman category, if applicable (.pdf
The registration charges will be given below.
|Courses||Cost of PIN|
|Degree/Diploma Pharmacy||Rs. 300/-|
|Master of Engineering and Master of Pharmacy||Rs. 500/-|
ACPC D.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- For admission in Degree/Diploma Pharmacy, passed HSCE (Std. XII, 10+2 pattern) in Science Stream with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects together with Mathematics / Biology/Bio-Technology or Technical Vocational together of the subject in qualifying examination.
- The applicants must be qualified in their previous qualifying examination from the other state.
- They should be qualified in GUJCET conducted within the corresponding academic year.
- Those candidates’ parents are serving within the category of services and that they are transferred from other States to Gujarat at the time of registration.
ACPC D.Pharm Merit List 2022:
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses are going to be published the merit list on its official website and those applicants are going to be passed within the qualifying examination from the Boards with qualified marks, they’re going to be shortlisted within the merit list. The merit list shall be prepared with a sixty percentage weightage of the percentile marks obtained within the theory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics) combined with forty percentages.
There will be a second merit list which will publish through authority for those that have passed the qualifying examination from the Boards that the percentile marks.
Based on marks scored in qualifying examination within the following sequences like Mathematics/ Biology and Physics, Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry, Physics and Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English, and Aggregate marks, applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list.
ACPC D.Pharm Counseling 2022:
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted through Admission Committee for Professional Courses and those applicants are shortlisted within the merit list as per their marks scored within the qualifying examination, seat availability within the various professional institutes, they’re going to be selected for a counseling session. The admission of the candidates are going to be final after completing the rounds of admission.
ACPC D.Pharm Admission Procedure:
Following are the admission procedure of ACPC D.Pharm mentioned below for the candidates and they have to follow them.
- The eligible candidates are shortlisted within the merit list through Admission Committee for Professional Courses the candidate shall get confirmed.
- On the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, the merit list are going to be published.
- Candidates should need to fill their choices of courses and colleges or institutions through online mode and also the seat are going to be allotted to the candidates based on merit, category of the candidate, and availability of seats.
- Applicants need to pay the entrance fee as could also be determined by the Admission Committee and therefore the seat are going to be allotted to the candidate shall get confirmed.
- They have to take the print out of the admission slip and that they will get admission on the same course and same shift within the same College or Institute within the successive rounds of counseling.