ACPC M.Plan 2021 Seat Allotment list and vacan seat list has been Released. Applicants are requested to go through the main points mentioned below in this article so as to urge information about the admission procedure which is conducted by the official authorities within the state of Gujarat. The admission procedure is known as ACPC M.Plan Admission 2021.
However, the ACPC is usually referred to as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. The admission procedure is conducted by the official authorities with the aim of providing admission to the eligible applicants to the Master of planning (M.Plan). however, the admission procedure is conducted each year for the eligible applicants.
Applicants who have an interest in getting admission within the first year of Master of planning (M.Plan) in self-financed institutes located within the state of Gujarat. Official authorities of the govt of Gujarat will update all the information about the admission procedure for the reference of the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Notification – Seat Allotment and Vacant Seat List Released
| ACPC M.Plan 2021 Seat Allotment list has been Released. Click Here to check Seat Allotment list.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Vacant Seat list has been Released. Click Here to Check Vacant seat list.
ACPC M.Plan Admission 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Gujarat ACPC 2021|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses (M.Plan)|
|Conducting Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Exam Date||7th -8th August 2021|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
ACPC M.Plan admission 2021 Important Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Available on Offline Application Form||Released|
|Last Date of Application Form||26th July 2021|
|Conducting PGCET–2021 Examination||7th to 8th August 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Pending documents at ACPC, Ahmedabad (if any)||17th August 2021|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||18th August 2021|
|Counseling at ACPC Building, L D College of
|20th to 21st August 2021|
|Last date of Cancellation of Admission at ACPC
Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
|25th August 2021|
|Commencement of Academic Term||1st September 2021|
|Display of Vacant Seats on website||6th September 2021|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ
|6th to 14th September 2021|
|Last date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||15th September 2021|
Gujarat ACPC M.Plan 2021 Application Form:
ACPC M.Plan 2021 application form are going to be released in 2nd week of November 2021. The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will provide application forms for the applicants in online mode on the official website of the university.
- In order to fill the application form, applicants got to visit the official website of the university and register themselves.
- However, applicants are instructed to see the eligibility criteria and important instructions related to the application process mention on the official website before filling and submitting the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the applying form correctly and properly with accurate information.
- Applicants are instructed to keep ready all the important documents together with them before filing the application form.
- After that applicants got to fill the applying form by entering the mandatory details in it.
- Once all the main points are properly filled within the application form applicants got to upload scanned images of some necessary documents.
- After that applicants are instructed to require a printout of the duly filled application form then take a printout of the duly filled form .
NOTE: Applicants are requested to visit the official website of the university in order to urge more information about the application process.
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is similar for all category applicants.
- Applicants got to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Application fee must be deposited in offline mode by cash or demand draft.
- Applicants are instructed to make the DD drawn in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Applicants are instructed to deposit the DD of the application fee together with all necessary documents and a duly filled application fee.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- One should have completed a Bachelor of Architecture or BE / B.Tech (Civil engineering) or Bachelor of Planning or Post Graduation in Geography or Economics or Sociology from a recognized university.
- Minimum 50 % in aggregate should be scored by the applicants who belong to the general category.
- And reserved category applicants should score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Paper Pattern:
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam are going to be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to solve the paper.
- Authorities will ask Objective type questions within the entrance examination .
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain a maximum of 100 questions.
- No provision of negative markings within the paper.
- Each correct answer will get one mark
- The information about the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam are going to be mention below within the syllabus section.
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Syllabus:
The important information related to the important topics and chapters for the preparation of the entrance exam is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Reading comprehension
- Verbal reasoning
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Seating arrangement
- Logical sequence
- Linear and matrix arrangement
- Grid-based arrangement
- True or false based questions
- Analytical reasoning
- Current affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- General science
- Authors and books of India
- Urban development in India
- Urban planning in India
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Merit List:
ACPC M.Plan 2021 Merit candidate List are going to be released In December 2021. The important information related to the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will update the merit list of the nominated applicants on the official website of the university.
- The merit list will contain the names of the applicants who have scored good marks within the entrance exam.
- However, the merit list are going to be prepared by the official authorities once the results are announced.
- On the basis of the merit list, applicants are going to be invited for the counseling
- And for nominated applicants, the counseling process are going to be conducted at ACPC Ahmedabad.
- So applicants are instructed to be present in persona at the time of counseling on the basis of the merit list.