ACPC M.Plan 2022 notification will be released soon. Candidates are advised to go through the main points given below in this article so as to urge details about the admission procedure which is conducted by the official authorities within the state of Gujarat. The admission procedure is known as ACPC M.Plan Admission 2022.
However, the ACPC is referred to as the Admission Committee for Professional Courses. The admission procedure is held by the official authorities with the aim of providing admission to the eligible applicants to the Master of planning (M.Plan). however, the admission procedure is conducted each year for the eligible applicants.
Candidates who are looking for admission within the first year of Master of planning (M.Plan) in self-financed institutes located within the state of Gujarat. Official authorities of the govt of Gujarat will update all the details about the admission procedure for the reference of the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university.
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Notification – To be released
|ACPC M.Plan 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.|
ACPC M.Plan Admission Highlights 2022:
|Exam Name||Gujarat ACPC 2022|
|Full-Form||Gujarat Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Exam Types||Under Graduate|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Courses Offered||PG Courses (M.Plan)|
|Organizing Body||Admission Committee for Professional Courses|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||3 hrs|
ACPC M.Plan admission 2022 Important Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Released of Offline Application Form||To be Announced|
|Final Date of Application Form||July 2022|
|PGCET–2022 Examination||August 2022|
|Final date of Submission of Pending documents at ACPC, Ahmedabad (if any)||August 2022|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||August 2022|
|Counseling at ACPC Building, L D College of
|Final date of Cancellation of Admission at ACPC
Building, L D College of Engineering, Ahmedabad
|Begin of Academic Term||September 2022|
|Display of Vacant Seats on website||September 2022|
|Granting Admission on Management Seats (MQ
|Final date for File submission to ACPC for endorsement||September 2022|
Gujarat ACPC M.Plan 2022 Application Form:
ACPC M.Plan 2022 application form will be released in 2nd week of November 2022. The important information regarding to the application form is given below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will provide application forms for the candidates in online mode on the official website of the university.
- In order to fill the application form, applicants got to visit the official website of the university and register themselves.
- However, candidates are advised to see the eligibility criteria and important instructions regarding the application process mention on the official website before filling and submitting the application form.
- Candidates are instructed to fill the application form correctly and properly with accurate information.
- Applicants are instructed to keep ready all the important documents together with them before filing the application form.
- After that applicants got to fill the applying form by entering the mandatory details in it.
- Once all the main points are properly filled within the application form applicants got to upload scanned images of some necessary documents.
- After that applicants are instructed to get a copy of the duly filled application form then take a printout of the duly filled form .
NOTE: Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the university in order to urge more information about the application process.
The information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is similar for all category applicants.
- Applicants got to pay Rs 500/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Application fee must be deposited in offline mode by cash or demand draft.
- Applicants are instructed to make the DD drawn in favor of the “Admission Committee for Professional Courses” payable at Ahmedabad.
- Applicants are instructed to deposit the DD of the application fee together with all necessary documents and a duly filled application fee.
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- One should have completed a Bachelor of Architecture or BE / B.Tech (Civil engineering) or Bachelor of Planning or Post Graduation in Geography or Economics or Sociology from a recognized university.
- Minimum 50 % in aggregate should be scored by the applicants who belong to the general category.
- And reserved category applicants should score more than 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Paper Pattern:
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The entrance exam are going to be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to solve the paper.
- Authorities will ask Objective type questions within the entrance examination .
- The question paper of the entrance exam will contain a maximum of 100 questions.
- No provision of negative markings within the paper.
- Each correct answer will get one mark
- The information about the syllabus for the preparation of the entrance exam are going to be mention below within the syllabus section.
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Syllabus:
The important information related to the important topics and chapters for the preparation of the entrance exam is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Reading comprehension
- Verbal reasoning
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence correction
- Seating arrangement
- Logical sequence
- Linear and matrix arrangement
- Grid-based arrangement
- True or false based questions
- Analytical reasoning
- Current affairs
- History of India
- Geography of India
- General science
- Authors and books of India
- Urban development in India
- Urban planning in India
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Merit List:
ACPC M.Plan 2022 Merit candidate List are going to be released In December 2022. The important information related to the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Official authorities will update the merit list of the nominated candidates on the official website of the university.
- The merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have scored good marks within the entrance exam.
- However, the merit list will be released by the official authorities once the results are decclared.
- On the basis of the merit list, applicants are going to be invited for the counseling
- And for nominated applicants, the counseling process are going to be held at ACPC Ahmedabad.
- So applicants are advised to be present in persona at the time of counseling on the basis of the merit list.