AIEED 2023 application form will be released soon. AIEED is referred to as the All India entrance exam for Design this exam is conducted by the ARCH Academy of Design. Through All India entrance exam for Design (AIEED) candidates can get admissions into undergraduate as well as postgraduate design programs that are on offer by it.
AIEED entrance examination are going to be conducted within the online test also as an offline exam that candidates can choose as per their convenience. the entrance exam conducted by AIEED comprises of a creative Ability Test (CAT) also as a General Ability Test (GAT). the main aim of the ARCH Academy of Design entrance examination is meant to test candidates’ “aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers within the various fields of design.
It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student”. Their performance in AIEED will grant candidates admission. Here, candidates will find complete details about AIEED entrance examination 2023 which includes application form, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, and Preparation Tips, Etc.
AIEED 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| AIEED 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
AIEED 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIEED 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AIEED 2023|
|Full-Form||All India Entrance Examination for Design|
|Exam Types||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||All India Entrance Examination for Design CAT & GAT|
|Exam Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
AIEED Exam Dates 2023:
Here an important date is provided for the AIEED entrance exam. Important events like the Application form started, the Last date to apply, Scholarship Test (Stage I), etc. candidates are advised to check once all details and updates on the official portal.
|Availability of Application form||To be announced|
|Last Date of Application form||To be announced|
|AIEED SAT Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
AIEED 2023 Application Form:
The Candidates can fill the application form of AIEED either online alternatively from offline mode whichever mode suits them best.
If a candidate wants to apply for the AIEED exam online, the applicant must fill the application form on the official website of ARCH Academy of Design, and application form fees should be paid online via internet banking/ debit card/ credit card. Candidates can go through the application form details which we have mentioned below:
- The AIEED 2023 application form has been Released on 21st November 2020 and also the last date of form filling is 15th February 2023.
- In the application, candidates need to enter all details like name, gender, father/mother name, the birth of date, Aadhaar card, mobile/phone number, etc.
- Select the course and fill within the academic details.
- Upload the scanned image of candidates, signatures together with asked documents and certificates.
- Pay Rs 3000 as an AIEED 2023 registration fee.
- Keep print safe of the AIEED 2023 application form for further needs.
AIEED 2023 Application Fee:
The application fee of AIEED 2023 is INR 3000 and also the candidates can make the payment through any of the modes i.e. online or offline mode.
The online payment are often done through Debit/Credit Card or net banking. The offline payment will be done through Demand Draft.
The Demand draft should have your name and phone number at the back.
AIEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
All applied candidates should know the AIEED eligibility criteria, different undergraduate also as postgraduate programs have different rules as offered by the college.
To use for AIEED for UG programs (4 years duration) candidates need to clear their Class 10+2 from CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent board as per UGC guidelines are eligible to apply for admissions. Candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the application.
The student can check their eligibility under this section
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students who passed the 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from the recognized board (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equal as per UGC Guidelines) can apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing students (10+1) also are eligible to apply. Qualifying students are going to be available for direct admission within the academic year 2023 after clearing the 3rd & last stage of the exam (as described above).
- Age Criteria: Students who are 16 years and above are eligible to apply.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must hold a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Students who pursuing graduations also are eligible to apply for the examination.
- Age Criteria: Students who are 19 years and above in age are eligible for sitting for the exam.
- Students who have done 2 years or 3 years diploma course in the design are also eligible for this Advanced Level course.
AIEED 2023 Exam Pattern:
AIEED entrance examination are going to be conducted in two phases – Series 1 and Series 2. Candidates are informed that the Series 2 entrance test are going to be performed only if seats are available for admissions. And Candidates can select to give AIEED exam either as a web test or within the offline exam.
Candidates who are getting to attain the AIEED entrance examination within the offline mode got to make sure that they need to essential things with them on the exam day like black & blue pens, pencil & eraser, steel scale, cutter, scissors, dry color media (color pencils/ crayons/oil pastels, etc.), glue stick.
Candidates can choose to give the AIEED exam either as an online test or as an offline exam. within the entrance exam, the pattern for AIEED are going to be such that candidates will need to attempt 45-50 questions in 3 hours duration, less than that extra time are going to be given to any candidates. the entire number of marks one can secure within the exam is 200.
AIEED exam question paper is bilingual, that is, questions are asked in 2 two languages Hindi and English. Candidates who are attaining AIEED offline exam can select one word from the option, but for the online exam, candidates need to answer in English only.
Here, the complete exam pattern of AIEED has mentioned:
- Mode of Exam: The exam are going to be conducted in online mode.
- The language of Paper: The question paper are going to be Bilingual (English & Hindi). In online mode, the answer are going to be given in English only.
- Subjects: Exam includes the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT).
- Duration of Exam: The exam are going to be 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Total Marks: the entire question paper are going to be of 200 marks
How to Prepare for AIEED 2023 Exam:
- Make a correct study timetable.
- Exam pattern plays a big role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice mock tests to understand your weak areas.
- Time Management is critical. Set your timetable in order that you’ll quickly decide your study hours.
- Divide some time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
AIEED 2023 Syllabus:
AIEED entrance examination comprises of two tests they’re Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT).
The main aim to style this is often to check candidates -“To assess design sensitivity, problem-solving and creative skills logical reasoning & awareness on global issues.” Candidates must read all topics from the provided syllabus subject.
AIEED 2023 Admit Card:
Those candidates who have successfully submitted their application for registration can only download their admit cards.
To download they’re admitted cards for the AIEED exam candidates need to visit the official website of the college.
Through online mode, the download will be done. Admit cards are going to be available for download seven days before the online/offline exam (as opted for by the aspirant). Candidates who applied also will be sent a link containing their AIEED admit card on their registered mobile numbers
AIEED 2023 Result:
Authority will issue the entrance exam results on the official exam website of ARCH Academy of Design. Through online mode, candidates can download their results and may check their performance within the entrance test.
After a couple of weeks of the exam results are going to be declared in online mode also it’ll be displayed on notice boards. Candidates are going to be selected for admissions by their performance within the Previous educational field, AIEED exam result (NATA/CAT/MAT/AIEEE score within the respective courses), and in Interview+Portfolio.
AIEED 2023 Counselling:
Candidates who are invited for counseling need to attain advice on a scheduled date and time and need to carry requirements all original documents with them.
If candidates need more details and information associated with counseling they will download the letter of recommendation from the official portal.
Their score marks will grant candidates admission. within the Previous educational field, AIEED exam result (NATA/CAT/MAT/AIEEE score within the respective courses), and in Interview+Portfolio.