AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon by April 2023 through online mode. All India Institute of Medical Sciences provides admission into its various M.Sc./M.Sc. Nursing courses are designed for applicants willing to create their interest in the field of a medical career.
AIIMS will be providing admission into its M.Sc. courses by leading an online Computer-Based Examination for Admission AIIMS into AIIMS M.Sc. 2023.
The application for the same will be out in an online means on the official website of AIIMS New Delhi. Below in this article, we have provided the completed detailed information regarding the AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 which includes Adesh University Admission Schedule, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon by April 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
AIIMS M.Sc. 2023 Overview:
|Exam Name||AIIMS Nursing|
|Full-Form||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Helpline||Tel: 91-11-26588663, 26588641
Email ID – [email protected]
AIIMS MSc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the important events and dates will be cited as per notice for the applicants:
|Application form||27th April 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form||14th May 2023|
|Status Update||17th May 2023|
|Correction in an application form (starts)||17th May 2023|
|Correction in application form (ends)||20th May 2023|
|Final Status Update||23rd May 2023|
|Uploading of Prospectus||5th May 2023|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||5th to 30th May 2023|
|Final Status of application & Rejected application with the reason for the rejection||8th June 2023|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application||11th June 2023|
|Last date for submission of required documents||11th June 2023|
|Admit Card availability||23rd June 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd July 2023|
|Result Declaration||20th July 2023|
|First Counseling||July 2023|
|Second Counseling||To be Announced|
|Open Counseling||To be Announced|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Basic Registration will be Released soon by April 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The Application Form for AIIMS M.Sc. 2023 will be offered in an online mode on the official website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill the Application Form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Below we have provided all the information regarding the significant details regarding the application fee for the candidates:
- General / Unreserved (UR) Rs. 1500/-
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) Rs. 1500/-
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Rs. 1200/-
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) Rs. 1200/-
- Person With Benchmark Disability (PWBD) Nil
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided all the information regarding the Eligibility Criteria is given below for the candidates:
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing /B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Certificate)/Post-Basic /B Sc. Nursing (4years) course from any familiar University, from an educational institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, with 60% marks aimed at Gen/OBC candidates and 55% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
Registration as Nurse, RN, RM (Registered Nurse, Registered Midwife) with any State Nursing Council.
Applicants need to possess a bachelor’s degree in any one from B.Sc. Nursing (Post certificate/post-basic), B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing
Applicants need to get a minimum of 60% marks for General/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST category in their UG B. Sc nursing program.
AIIMS – M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be negative marks for incorrect answers in the entrance examination for all the courses.
- Each correct response will get a score of +1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3.
- Candidates are commended to download the Merit List from the official website of the university.
AIIMS MSc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The exam conducting authority will print the particulars regarding AIIMS Nursing Syllabus.
Some subjects will be Nutrition, Sociology, Anatomy, Microbiology, Physiology, Nursing Research & Statics, etc
AIIMS MSc. Nursing 2023 Preparation Tips
Below we have provided all the information regarding some preparation tips for the candidates are as follows:
- Make your notion clear of each subject.
- Undergo the complete syllabus.
- Know the exam pattern and marking structure.
- Make petite notes before appearing for the examination.
- Practice from Mock Tests and earlier year question paper
AIIMS MSc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Below we have provided all the information regarding the authority will issue AIIMS Nursing 2023 Admit Card through online means.
Aspirants have to download the admit card by the course they will choose. All the facts regarding exam date, exam venue & exam timing will be mentioned in the admit card
AIIMS MSc. Nursing 2023 Cut-Off
The academic group will decide the AIIMS Nursing 2023 cut-off. The cut-off marks will be the minimum marks that applicants have to score to be suitable for the examination.
It will be grounded on no. of applicants appearing for the exam, no. of the existing seat, the difficulty level of the exam & the previous year’s cut-off inclination.
AIIMS Nursing 2023 Merit List
Applicants will be accepted on the basis of the AIIMS Nursing 2023 Merit List. Based on the Merit List, applicants will be nominated for interview & personal calculation rounds.
For SC/ ST entrants, the authority will issue a separate Merit List. The authority will also issue a separate Merit List intended for B.Sc. Nursing & M.Sc. Nursing programs. There will be tie-breaking if two applicants will score identical marks. The inter-se Merit List will be set for such contenders.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the AIIMS Nursing 2023 reservation policy for diverse categories:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Orthopedic Physically Handicapped||3%|
AIIMS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake. After that applicants need to opt for the choice together with their preference and get the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. AIIMS M.Sc. Counseling for admission into the session will be finished once the result for the online computer-based test is released.