AIIMS PG Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here
Candidates should check the AIIMS PG 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance test. The AIIMS is popularly referred to as All India Institute of Medical Sciences has managed the AIIMS PG entrance examination for the candidates to provide them admission in various postgraduate courses within the field of MDS/MS/MD/M.Ch/DM. Every year, there are several of the candidates may apply during this examination to complete their numerous postgraduate medical and dental courses.
The AIIMS PG is the national level examination and aspiring and eligible candidates can apply during this examination. Here, from this content, candidates are able to understand the detailed information of AIIMS PG during which includes AIIMS PG eligibility criteria.
AIIMS PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates want to urge admission within the numerous courses of the AIIMS PG, they must need to check their eligibility criteria and solely on the basis of eligibility criteria, candidates can get admission in their aspiring programs. The eligibility criteria details have mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
The candidates ought to belong from the Indian Citizenship to apply for the entrance examination of AIIMS PG.
For MS/MD/MDS/DM/M.Ch (6 years) courses:
Candidates should have an MBBS degree for MS/MD and BDS degree for MDS from a university recognized by the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India.
Applying candidates should have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in all the BDS/MBBS professional examinations. For general/OBC class candidates, a minimum of fifty-fifth marks in aggregate and for ST/SC minimum of fifty marks in combination should be obtained within the qualifying examination.
Must have completed the twelve months of practical training/rotating internship before or on 30th Jan 2023.
For M.Ch/DM and MD (Hospital Administration) courses:
Candidate should hold MS/MD or DM degree from a University recognized by the MCI in various disciplines.
Forage criteria, the higher age limit of the candidate ought to be thirty-five years as on first Jan 2023.
Age relaxation of three years is for OBC candidates and five years for ST/SC candidates.
Criteria for PWBD Candidates:
Based on the advantage list of AIIMS PG 2023, 5% seats of the total should be filled up by the person with benchmark disability according to the norms of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
To be eligible for this, the candidate should have a valid document verifying his/her ability. The certificate should be certified by the authorized Government hospital/ establishment or Medical Board of the state.
ALSO READ: AIIMS PG EXAM DATES 2023.
AIIMS PG Seat Reservation:
As per the norms of government, seat reservations are done for numerous classes. The institute can allow the scholars within the campuses and it’ll be updated through authority. The remained seats are published on the official web site.
|Categories||Reservation in Percent|
|General + Foreign nationals or sponsored candidates||25.25%|
|MBBS graduated from AIIMS candidates||25.25%|