The All India Institute of Medical Science is shortly known as AIIMS and this institute has organized the AIIMS PG entrance test for the candidates and those candidates are seeking to urge admission within the varied programs like MDS/MD/DM /MS/M.Ch at the postgraduate level, they will fill the application form of AIIMS PG through on-line mode by visiting on the official web site of All India Institute of medical science.
Within 2 months of the year, the examination of AIIMS PG is conducted for the candidates, and from this content; candidates can understand the main points of AIIMS PG during which includes AIIMS PG Syllabus.
AIIMS PG 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus of AIIMS PG is taken from the MBBS level subjects. For the MDS course, the syllabus of the entrance test can cover the topics related to the subjects studied at the BDS level. AIIMS PG examination can contain queries from the MBBS level info for MD/MS and BDS level info for MDS. For MD/MS and MDS, the entrance test can contain varied subjects from 3 phases – Para-clinical, pre-clinical and clinical phase.
The subjects covered under all the three phases asked in the exam are:
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopedics)
- Clinical postings
- Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology, and Genetics, Neuroanatomy
- Physiology: General Physiology, Environmental Physiology, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Sensory system, Motor system, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Visceral and motivational system, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Special Senses, Yoga.
- Biochemistry: Biological cell, Food assimilation and nutrition, Hormones, Molecular Biology, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Metabolic pathways, their regulation, and metabolic interrelationships, Immunology, Environmental biochemistry, cancer and cancer makers.
- Community medicine
- Forensic Medicine
ALSO READ: AIIMS PG EXAM PATTERN 2022.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern:
AIIMS PG exam pattern details are mentioned below:
AIIMS PG entrance examination is conducted through online mode.
The exam paper queries are asked in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and the number of queries contained within the paper is totally different for MD/MS and MDS.
The time duration to complete the examination for MD/MS are for three hours and for MDS it’ll be ninety minutes.
A total of two hundred queries are asked within the exam of MD/MS and a complete of ninety queries within the paper for MDS.
1/3 marks are subtracted for each incorrect answer.
1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.