AIMA UGAT 2023 Admit Card (On 1st May) – Get Here Hall Ticket
AIMA UGAT 2023 Admit Card will be released on 1st May 2023 through online mode. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is organized by the All India Management Association (AIMA). This UGAT exam has been organized in both ways for example online mode and offline mode. The candidate gives this examination to finish their under-graduation.
This Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a standardized test that’s being administered by AIMA annually to the shows the candidates for various undergraduate programs like Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc. The UGAT bulletin has brought out together with the UGAT application forms and profiles the Institutions/Colleges/Universities Accepting UGAT Score for the knowledge of the candidates who will apply for this examination.
The candidates who have an interest during this examination they apply for it form through online and offline mode. Here below down there are given the knowledge about AIMA UGAT Admit Card which is extremely useful for the applicants.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
UGAT 2023 Admit Card – Releasing On 1st May 2023
| AIMA UGAT 2023 Admit Card will be released on on 1st May 2023 through online mode. The link will be provided here. Click here to download Hall Ticket.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Hall Ticket Card:
After applying for the application Form the candidate has been able to download their Admit Card. An Admit Card for this examination of AIMA UGAT are going to be available through online mode.
It means that the candidate who is selected within the application procedure they’re necessary to download they’re admitted card through an official website of UGAT.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Admit Card Dates:
|Downloading of Admit Card||on 1st May 2023|
|Exam date||6th May 2023|
First, the candidate should visit the official website of AIMA UGAT 2023.
After going on the official website the candidate should find the link of UGAT Admit Card.
Then the candidate should click on the link which they need found and start to fill some details of the candidate.
After filling all the details submit the required details by clicking on the submit button.
Finally, the Admit Card of UGAT of the candidate will display on the screen.
Save it and take a printout of the Admit Card for any further uses.
AIMA UGAT 2023 Admit Card Details:
Here below down there are some details of the Admit Card.
Application Form Number.
Roll Number of the Candidates.
Image of Candidate.
Signature of Candidate.
Time of Exam.
Examination Centre Code.
ALSO READ: AIMA UGAT RESULT 2023.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
Candidates must report to the allocated center within 90 minutes of the exam.
Candidates are going to be allowed to enter the exam room until half an hour before the exam begins.
Applicants must produce a completed UGAT admission card at the examination center to be included within the exam.
Candidates must bring an admission card and writing materials, like a ballpoint pen, HB pencils, an eraser, and a sharpener.
The admission card are going to be verified and signed by the examiner during the examination.
The top half of the admission card are going to be collected by the examiner and also the lower half are going to be given to the candidate.
Calculator, pager, cell phones, etc. are strictly permitted inside the examination center.