AKTU /UPTU 2023 (UPCET) 2023 Notification will be released soon. Abdul Kalam Technical University is popularly referred to as AKTU. Abdul Kalam Technical University was named later however previously it had been normally called UPTU that stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Uttar Pradesh Technical University organizes and managed test for the eligible candidates. the entrance test is thought of as UPSEE.
UPSEE stands for the Uttar Pradesh State entrance exam. Candidates who need to urge admission in the first year of B. Tech /B. Arch /B. Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ Master in Business /MCA together with the second year of B. Tech, B. Pharm, MCA courses through AKTU. The entrance exam is conducted at the state level for the candidates.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Notification – To be released
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Information Brouchure. The link will be provided here.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Click here for application details.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Dates:
The information regarding the necessary events and also the tentative dates are mentioned below for reference:
|Release of Online application||1st April 2023|
|Last date to fill the application||15th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the fee||15th July 2023|
|Application correction window||8th to 14th July 2023|
|Admit card issue||July 2023|
|Exam date||July/ August 2023|
|Release of answer key||July/ August 2023|
|Last date to submit objection on answer key||July/ August 2023|
|Declaration of result||August 2023|
|Counselling starts||August/ September 2023|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Form:
The information regarding the application process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The application form will be released through on-line mode on the official website of the university for the candidates.
Applicants are advised to scan all the points regarding the application process before filling the application form.
Applicants got to enter necessary details and download needed documents like photograph signature and left-hand thumb impression.
Applicants are instructed to fill the application form properly and with correct details.
As false info within the application form or incomplete forms can result in rejection of the application form by the authorities.
So, candidates are suggested to keep prepared all the documents needed for filing the form so that candidates don’t get to look for any document later.
After that candidates got to take a copy of the fully filled form and check the form.
Applicants got to submit the fully filled form before the due date that’s before February 2023.
Applicants who have submitted form properly and meet the eligibility criteria can only be thought of for the entrance test.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Fee:
The information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants those who belong to a general class or OBC class got to pay Rs 1300/- as application fee for the entrance test.
Reserved class candidates got to pay Rs 650/- as application fee for the entrance test.
The application fee will be deposited in online mode by debit card, Mastercard or web-banking feature.
The fee once paid won’t be refunded back to the account.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info in respect to the eligibility criteria is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
- Nationality: Applicants who are NRI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply. Also, those who are children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries & Kashmiri Migrants can apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit is prescribed for admission.
- Qualification: Applicants applying for UG courses, must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university. For PG courses, Applicants must have done their graduation.
- Appearing: Those students who are appearing for their 12th level are eligible to apply for UG courses. For PG admission, students appearing in the last year of their qualifying degree can apply.
Course Wise Eligibility:
- B.Tech (L.E): Passed 3/ 4 years diploma exam from any recognized institute/ college with minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ ST Applicants).
- B.Pharma: Passed 12th level with Physics & Chemistry subjects and any one among Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational subjects with atleast of 55% marks (50% for reserved categories).
- Pharm (L.E): Applicants must have diploma in pharmacy to be eligible to apply.
- BBA: Passed 10+2 level from any recognized board with aggregate of 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST category).
- BFAD/ BFA/ BHMCT/ MBA Integrated: 12th passed with any stream securing 45% marks without grace and 40% for SC/ ST categories.
- MCA/ MBA: Passed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) Applicants. For candidate applying for MCA, must have Mathematics subject at 12th level or Graduation level.
- MCA (L.E): Passed BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Pattern:
The entrance test is conducted in eleven completely different papers. we’ve got mentioned below some details of the papers for the reference of the applicants:
- Mode of Exam: The entrance exam will be held in online CBT mode.
- Papers: The exam will be held for 8 papers.
- Questions Type: There will be objective type multiple choice questions in the paper.
- Language: The paper will be held in Hindi or English.
- Exam duration: The exam duration will be different for various papers. Some papers will be of 2 hours and others 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: As per the marking pattern, 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response. No negative marking will be done for incorrect responses.
Below we have provided the complete distribution of questions and marks for various UG/ PG papers in below given table:
|Examination for admission to||Subject||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration of the examination|
|BHMCT, BFA, BFAD, B. Voc., BBA, and MBA (Integrated)||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||25||4||100||02 hours|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||25||4||100|
|General Knowledge and current affairs||25||4||100|
|B. Des||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||20||4||80||02 hours|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||20||4||80|
|General Knowledge and current affairs||20||4||80|
|B. Pharm||Physics||50||4||200||03 hours|
|MCA||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||25||4||100||02 hours|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||25||4||100|
|MCA (Integrated)||Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||25||4||100||02 hours|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||25||4||100|
|B. Tech. (Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders)||Engineering Aptitude||100||4||400||02 hours|
|B. Tech. (Lateral Entry for B.Sc. Graduate)
|B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I||50||4||200||02 hours|
|MBA||Numerical Ability and
|Reasoning and logical
and current affairs
|M.Sc. (Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry
|Core subject opted (Maths / Physics / Chemistry)||75||4||300||02 hours|
|M.Tech. (Civil Engineering / Computer science & Engineering/IT / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engg. and Mechanical Engineering
|Core subject opted (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic and
Communications/ Computer Science and Engineering/ IT)
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Syllabus:
Applicants will undergo the official website of the university for details regarding the program because the info isn’t however disclosed by the authorities.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info in respect to the admit card/ Hall ticket is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
Applicants can get the Admit Card from the official website of the University in online mode using the credentials
Applicants are advised to download the admit card and take the print out of a similar
Admit card is a necessary document to hold at the time of the test because it is verified by the examination supervisor.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info in respect to the results/ scorecard is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
It will be updated on the official website of the University within May 2023.
Just like the admit card candidates got to visit the official website of the University and downloadthe results of the entrance test.
Applicants should keep some copies of the result because it is required in the future.
Once the results are declared, a merit list is ready on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates within the test.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Counseling:
The necessary info in respect to the counseling process is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
To urge admission within the University, candidates got to seem for the counseling round conducted by the University
Details of the counseling are updated on the official website additionally as in the native newspaper.
Applicants who have secured well within the test are eligible to urge admission within the university.
At the time of counseling, candidates got to carry some necessary documents together with them for verification.