AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Exam Date has been announced by NTA. Abdul Kalam Technical University is popularly referred to as AKTU. Abdul Kalam Technical University was named later however previously it had been normally called UPTU that stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. The admission will be done through various entrance exams like B.Tech will be based on JEE Mains, B.Arch will be based on NATA and for other UG and PG courses it will based on CUET 2023.
CUET 2023 exam is organized by the NTA. The Applicants successfully qualifying this exam will be provided admission into various government/ private institutions/ colleges situated in U.P state. The entrance exam is conducted at the state level for the candidates.
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Notification – Exam Date Announced (CUET)
AKTU/ UPTU 2023 Exam Date has been announced for admission through CUET 2023. The exam will be held from 21st to 31st May 2023. Check Complete Dates Below.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Information Brouchure. The link will be provided here.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of April 2023. Click here for application details.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Dates:
The information regarding the necessary events and also the tentative dates are mentioned below for reference:
Through CUET (UG):
|Online Application Form Release Dates||1st week of April 2023|
|The last date of receipt Submit online Form||4th week of May 2023|
|Application correction||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of June 2023|
|Exam 2023 Date||21st, to 31st May 2023|
|Answer Key release||2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Date Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling Dates Starts||3rd week of July 2023|
Through CUET (PG):
|Online application form release||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of June 2023|
|Application correction||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card||2nd week of June 2023|
|CUET 2023 exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Result declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Form:
The information regarding the application process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The application form will be released through on-line mode on the official website of the university for the candidates.
Applicants are advised to scan all the points regarding the application process before filling the application form.
Applicants got to enter necessary details and download needed documents like photograph signature and left-hand thumb impression.
Applicants are instructed to fill the application form properly and with correct details.
As false info within the application form or incomplete forms can result in rejection of the application form by the authorities.
So, candidates are suggested to keep prepared all the documents needed for filing the form so that candidates don’t get to look for any document later.
After that candidates got to take a copy of the fully filled form and check the form.
Applicants got to submit the fully filled form before the due date that’s before February 2023.
Applicants who have submitted form properly and meet the eligibility criteria can only be thought of for the entrance test.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Application Fee:
The information regarding the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
For UG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (Each Slot)||Centres outside India (Each Slot)|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
For PG courses:
|Category||Centres in India (For upto 3 test papers)||Centres in India (Per paper)||Centres outside India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 800/-||Rs.200/-||Rs. 4000/- (For upto 3 papers)
Rs. 1000/- (For upto 1 paper)
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs.150/-|
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information regarding eligibility criteria is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
Through CUET (UG):
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates should have qualified 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Applicants should have qualified with minimum 50% marks in their graduation to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for CUET 2023.
Through CUET (PG):
- Qualification: Applicants should have Graduation degree from any recognized Indian University.
- Marks: The candidate can score at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST category) marks in aggregate.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com for graduation degree and Mathematics at 12th
- Qualification: Applicants must have Bachelor degree with minimum 3 year duration from recognized university.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must secure 50% marks (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete AKTU/ UPTU Exam pattern details:
For CUET (UG):
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only.
- Medium: The examination will be offering in 13 languages Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu.
- Time Duration: The duration of exam for slot I is of 3 hour and 15 minutes and for slot II it will be 3 hours and 45 minutes.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be reduce for every wrong answer.
For CUET PG:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
- Shifts: The exam will be held in 2 shifts.
- Medium: The medium of the exam will be in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: There are total 100 questions in the paper.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer applicants will get 4 marks and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Syllabus:
Physics: Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Laws of Motion, Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis, heat and thermodynamics, Gravitation, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetism in Matter, Modern Physics, Linear Momentum & collisions, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Oscillatory motion, Magnetic Effect of Current, Wave, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic induction, and Ray Optics and optical instruments.
Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Petroleum Carbohydrates, Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Acid-Base Concepts, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Colligative Properties of Solution, Thermochemistry, Periodic Table, Isomerism, Polymers, General Organic Chemistry, IUPAC, Preparation and Properties, Solid State.
Mathematics: Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary info in respect to the admit card/ Hall ticket is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
Applicants can get the Admit Card from the official website of the University in online mode using the credentials
Applicants are advised to download the admit card and take the print out of a similar
Admit card is a necessary document to hold at the time of the test because it is verified by the examination supervisor.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info in respect to the results/ scorecard is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
It will be updated on the official website of the University within May 2023.
Just like the admit card candidates got to visit the official website of the University and download the results of the entrance test.
Applicants should keep some copies of the result because it is required in the future.
Once the results are declared, a merit list is ready on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates within the test.
AKTU/UPTU 2023 Counseling:
The necessary info in respect to the counseling process is listed below for the applicant’s reference:
To urge admission within the University, candidates got to seem for the counseling round conducted by the University
Details of the counseling are updated on the official website additionally as in the native newspaper.
Applicants who have secured well within the test are eligible to urge admission within the university.
At the time of counseling, candidates got to carry some necessary documents together with them for verification.