AMSOM MBA Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon. The AMSOM is popularly known as Amrut Mody School of Management and it is the business school affiliated to Ahmedabad University, located in the city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
The Amrut Mody School of Management was held in the year of 2000 and it offers a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programs emphasizing mainly on Business Administration and Management Studies.
Those candidates are wishing to get admission to the MBA Program from this school of management; can fill the Application Form on the basis of marks scored in CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/MAT/SNAP/GMAT (valid GMAT score).
Here, from this article, applicants will know the detailed information of AMSOM MBA Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
AMSOM MBA Admission Overview 2023:
|Exam Name||AMSOM MBA|
|Full-Form||Amrut Mody School of Management MBA|
|Organizing Body||Ahmedabad University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Help-Line||+91 79 61911310|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
AMSOM MBA Admission Dates 2023
Candidates willing to get admission to the MBA program from this institute must have information about the Important Schedule, which is mentioned below.
|Application Form||last week of December 2022|
|Last date to Apply Application||1st week of February 2023|
|Notification to shortlisted candidates||March 2023|
|Personal Interaction||2nd week of April 2023|
|Merit list||April 2023|
|Program Commences||July 2023|
AMSOM MBA Application Form 2023
AMSOM MBA 2023 Application form will be released soon, and those applicants willing to complete their MBA program from this institute, can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website. The applicants can fill the application form by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Primarily, applicants should have to go on the official webpage of Amrut Mody School of Management.
- They also can download the application form by clicking on the link available on the webpage.
- Candidates should have to register themselves to fill the application form and they have to fill in all the correct and complete details.
- After filling in all the details in Application Form, applicants should have to submit it and also take the printout of it for future use.
- With the application form, applicants have to attach the required documents (10th, 12th, Graduation & Entrance Exam Scorecard/s, Differently Abled & Category Certificate (if required)) and Confirm their application details
The AMSOM MBA Application Fee is Rs.1200/- and they can make payment online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
AMSOM MBA Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for the applicants to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and the Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below-
- Required Aptitude tests: Applicants should be qualified in any one of the competitive aptitude tests from amongst CAT conducted by (IIMs)/CAT/XAT/CMAT/NMAT/MAT/SNAP/GMAT (valid GMAT score) to get admission in MBA program.
- Qualification: The candidates should be qualified in Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, of any University, incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- Those applicants will be qualified for a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- The final year examination candidates can also apply in this examination to get admission to this program.
AMSOM MBA Merit List 2023
AMSOM MBA 2023 Shortlist will be releasing soon. On the official website of Amrut Mody School of Management, the merit list will publish on the provided schedule, and as per the performance of the candidates in national level entrance examinations, applicants will be selected in the merit list for admission and the applicants have to be followed up for last procedure of admission.
AMSOM MBA Reservation Criteria
There will be a relaxation of 10% to SC/ST and 7% to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) category students in cut-off criteria (grad/percentage/percentile) prescribed for general category students provided through Ahmedabad University. Such relaxation will be provided on the production of the requisite certificate as recognized by the Govt. of Gujarat.
AMSOM MBA Admission Procedure
Following are the Admission Procedure of AMSOM MBA mentioned below for the candidates, who are interested and eligible and they have to follow it.
- The applicants will be selected on the merit list on the basis of the Competitive Aptitude Test, Personal Interaction, Background, and Academic Performance.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interaction on the provided schedule through authority. Applicants can get the detailed schedule information by using their login details.
- The admission committee will provide admission to the candidates as per their standard performance requirements across all the selected components.
- Applicants with work experience would be an added advantage to the candidates.
- The seats will be offered to the candidates in this institute after completing the admission procedure.
Documents to Carry for Verification at the time of admission
- Applicants must bring the following documents for verification at the time of admission registration:
- Original Mark-sheets of all the graduation years
- Original copy / Email link of Entrance Test Score Card
- Caste Certificate (from the competent authority as notified by the Government, if applied for reservation quota) if not submitted earlier, failing which, your provisional admission will get canceled.
AMSOM MBA Fee Structure
There will be tuition fee charged for the MBA Programme for the academic year 2019-20 will be as per follows:
|Particulars||Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV||Total|
The additional library and computer lab deposit (refundable) of Rs. 3,000/- will be payable after enrolment numbers are issued in the first semester.