AMU Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification – Check Category Wise Eligibility Here
AMU Entrance Eligibility 2023 contains the necessary details concerning eligibility conditions. It includes minimum qualification requirements, age criteria, and nationality that candidates ought to fulfill for appearing in the AMU Entrance Examination 2023.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) conducts the AMUEE for numerous UG & PG courses. The eligibility criteria for every course are totally different. Through this article, candidates can get complete details concerning AMU Entrance Eligibility 2023.
AMU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Aligarh Muslim University had discharged the AMU 2023 eligibility criteria together with the notification. Candidates who wished to seem for the B.A, B.Com, and B.Sc programs offered by the university might check here the eligibility criteria of AMU 2023. AMU Entrance Test was conducted through both Admission tests and departmental tests. AMU eligibility criteria 2023 mentioned the minimum marks needed by candidates who wanted to appear for the Admission test to be conducted for the courses provided by the university.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
As per the AMU 2023 eligibility criteria, candidates should have a minimum of 50 to 55 % in their qualifying exam. Candidates should note that those who didn’t fulfill the eligibility requirements mentioned for each of the courses were not considered eligible for AMU 2023.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
A few seats are earmarked for foreign nationals/children of Non-resident Indians (NRI).
For Diploma Courses: Most age limit is twenty-one years as of first July 2023.
For SSSC Courses: Most age limit is nineteen years as of first July 2023.
For Graduate Courses: Most age limit is twenty-four years as of first July 2023.
For Postgraduate Courses: Most age limit is twenty-seven years as of first July 2023.
Madarsa passed out candidates shall be given relaxation up to three (03) years in the most age limit for all course of studies at all levels.
- Appearing Candidates also apply.
|AMUEEE (B.Tech) & B.Arch||• Qualifying Exam: Candidates ought to have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination from AMU or a similar examination from a recognized state/central board.
• Subjects: The qualifying examination ought to be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Arithmetic & English subjects.
• Minimum Marks: Secure a minimum of 50% marks in combination within the qualifying exam.
• Diploma Holders: Students who have completed a diploma in engineering from this University with a minimum combination of 50% marks are eligible to apply.
|MBA/MBA (IB)||• Qualifying Exam: The qualification needed to apply for an MBA program is a bachelor’s degree passed in any discipline.
• Minimum Marks: Score a minimum mixture of 50% marks in the above exam.
|MCA||• Qualifying Exam: Pass B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. with a minimum combination of 50% marks.
• Pass Bachelor’s degree in Science with fifty-fifth combination marks has studied arithmetic with any 2 subjects (Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology).
|Diploma in Engineering||• Qualifying Exam: should have passed Secondary School Certificate of this University or a similar examination with English, Science, and Arithmetic by securing minimum 50% aggregate marks.
• Pass Senior Secondary School Certificate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Maths by securing a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in these subjects.
|BUMS||• Qualifying Exam: 12th or it’s similarly passed with PCB with a minimum combination of 50% marks.
• Age Limit: Age should not be less than 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission.
|B.A.LL.B.||• Qualifying Exam: Students who have completed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% aggregate marks are eligible for this course.
• Graduates of Deeni Madaris who have completed Bridge course from AMU with not less than 50% combination marks are eligible to apply.
Maximum Age Limit: twenty-two years as of first July of the year of admission.
|M.A. (Mass Communication)||• Qualifying Exam: Graduation is the Prescribed qualification for this course.
• Minimum Marks: Passed with a minimum combination of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Biotechnology||• Qualifying Exam: Minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree study in Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology (B. Tech.) or Medicine (M.B.B.S.) or B. Pharma with 55% marks.
• Those who have completed M.Sc first year in relevant discipline with 55% marks or completed 3-years B.Sc degree are also eligible to apply.
|LL.M.||• Qualifying Exam: The qualifying examination for this course is LL.B./B.A.LL.B. passed from AMU or any other similar University.
• Minimum Marks: Pass the above exam with a combination of 55% marks.
|Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery||• Qualifying Exam: Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination passed from this University or an equivalent examination.
• Minimum Marks: Passed the qualifying exam with not less than 40% marks in aggregate of anyone (Science/Arts Stream with English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only or Vocational ANM).
• Age Limit: Age should be in between 17-35 years as of 1st September of the year of admission. No age criteria for ANM registered candidates.
|B.A. (Hons.)||• Qualifying Exam: The minimum qualification required is the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination.
• Minimum Marks: Passed with at least 50% aggregate marks.
• Subjects: Pass the above exam in English and three subjects from Accountancy, Arabic, Banking, Biology, Biotechnology, Education, English, Fine Arts, Business Organization, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Geography, Hindi, History, Home Science, Islamic Studies, Psychology, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu and Modern Indian Languages (Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physical Health Education, Physics, Political Science /Civics, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, and Kashmiri).
• Pass Degree/Sanad from recognized Madarsa/Institution with at least 50% marks.
• Pass Bridge Course (for Graduates of Deeni Madaris) from AMU with at least 50% marks.
ALSO READ: AMU EXAM DATES 2023.
AMU Eligibility Criteria 2023 Important Points:
Candidates who wanted to appear for AMU 2023 were made sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned for the subject of their choice.
Candidates attending the final year of the UG or PG programs might conjointly attempt the AMU 2023 entrance test.