Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form has been released. ANM is a nursing training course offered to qualified applicants who wish to join the health department.
Commissionerate of Health Family Welfare is the organizing authority to conduct and manage the admission procedure for the applicants. Andhra Pradesh Nurses and Midwives Council provides admission to the applicants with an aim to protect the health and safety of the community.
The admission procedure is understood as AP Health Department 2022. Applicants who want to urge admission to the courses got to fill and submit the application Form. And for more information applicants can undergo the official website of the university.
Andhra Pradesh ANM Notification – Application Released
|Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.|
Andhra Pradesh ANM Exam Highlights:
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Commissionerate of Health Family Welfare|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Email- [email protected]
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Exam Dates:
Information regarding the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Releasing of notification||6th September 2022|
|Availability of Application Form||12th September 2022|
|Submission of Application Form||31st October 2022|
|Publication of Selection List by the DM&HOs||14th November 2022|
|Commencement of classes||21st November 2022|
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form:
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Form has been released on 12th September 2022.
- Submission of Application Form till 31st October 2022.
- The Application Form are going to be available on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
- Applicants who want to seem for the admission procedure got to fill the application Form.
- Applicants are requested to fill and submit the duly filled application form before the due date so as to avoid rejection of an equivalent .
- In order to fill the applying Form applicants, got to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website of the university applicants got to click on the recruitment tab available on the homepage of the web site .
- After clicking on the tab applicants got to download the application Form from the web site .
- After downloading the application Form applicants got to fill necessary details as required .
- Applicants are instructed to fill all necessary details correctly and properly within the form .
- As false information and incomplete forms will cause rejection of the same from the authorities.
- After filing all necessary details like personal detail, educational detail, course related detail, parent’s details, contact details and a few more additional details.
- Once the above-mentioned details are filled properly applicants got to paste passport size photograph within the space provided within the application form.
- After filing the application Form completely applicants got to take a printout of the duly filled application form.
- Applicants must keep the printout of the duly filled application form for future usage.
- After that applicants got to submit the duly filled form to the university in offline mode.
- Applicants got to submit the application Form together with the required documents (attested copies) to the below-mentioned address:
Health, Medical, and Family Welfare Department,
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Application Fee:
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Payment of application fees is an important a part of the application process.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the applying fee once the application Form is filled and submitted.
- Applicants can ask the official website of the university so as to get the detail of the application fee.
- Official authorities will release the information on the application fee on the web site .
- Application fee once paid won’t be refunded.
- Applicants must note that the application fee won’t be transferred.
- Applicants are instructed to deposit the application fee before the due date so as to complete the application process
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who don’t meet the eligibility criteria set by the university won’t be able to get admission within the course. So we’ve mentioned below some important details of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be above the age of 18 years at the time of admission.
- Applicants who are below the age of 39 years at the time of admission are only eligible to get admission.
- One must have registered themselves with the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
- One must have a qualified MBBD degree or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or institution
NOTE: Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university in order to urge admission to the courses. So we recommend that the applicants refer to the official website of the university so as to urge more details of the eligibility criteria.
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Merit List:
Andhra Pradesh ANM 2022 Merit List are going to be Released After the selection Procedure Completed. After receiving all application forms, official authorities are going to be responsible to organize a merit list for the applicants.
The merit list will contain the names of the nominated applicants for the admission process.
The nomination are going to be done on the basis of the marks secured by the applicant within the past qualifying exams and entrance examination .
Applicants are instructed to check the merit list on the official website of the university then appear for the further rounds.