High Salary Animation Courses After 12th: In simple terms, Animation is the method of making the illusion of motion and change by rapidly displaying a set of static pictures that minimally differ from one another. This process is used to bring characters to life and make it seem like they’re in motion!
Traditionally, stop motion techniques are used to create animation sequences. It involves photographing the subject one frame at a time and so displaying these pictures in rapid succession at high frames per second.
As an animator, you will make use of techniques like- 2d hand drawing, 2d computer-generated, 3D computer-generated, stop motion or model animation techniques to make animation sequences. the method depends on the specialization that you have (through training and courses).
These days, computers and varied software are used to create works of animation (2D & 3D). This field is additionally referred to as CGI. We see works of animation in our day to day lives in varied forms. CGI is seen in action in movies, cartoons, animated movies, advertisements, TV shows, websites, etc.
To join in this field, one should possess a collection of skills and qualities.
Patience and Concentration
Ability to urge into character
Communication skills (to interact with the team)
Good observational skills
Eye for detail
Computer and software skills
Career options in Animation After 12th:
- Diploma courses
- Bachelor’s Degree courses
- Certificate courses
For more information on You tube videos about your career counseling CLICK HERE:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
List of Animation Courses After Class 12th:
Bachelor’s Degree Courses:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics and Web Design
- BA in Animation and CG Arts
- BA in Animation and Graphic Design
- BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- Sc. in Animation, & Multimedia
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (Animation)
- Sc. in Animation and VFX
- Sc. in Animation and Gaming
It is evident from the list that Bachelor’s Degree courses are BA, BFA, BVA and B.Sc. courses covering varied aspects of Animation and Digital Art. These courses chiefly cover topics like- Animation, Digital Filmmaking, Visual Effects (VFX), 2d and 3D Animation.
Bachelor’s Degree programs are UG Degree courses. The course period is three years.
Students who have passed 10+2 (any stream- Science, Commerce or Arts) from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course. Minimum marks criteria could exist in case of some institutes (around 50% marks).
- Diploma in Digital Animation
- Diploma in CG Animation
- Diploma in Animation and Filmmaking
- Diploma in 2D Animation
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in VFX
- Diploma in Animation and VFX
- Diploma in Animation, Video Editing and Post Production works
Diploma programs generally last for a period of 1 year. but course duration may vary from one institute to another. Some institutes provide even 6 months of long diploma courses!
Students who have passed 10+2 (any stream- Science, Commerce or Arts) from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course. Minimum marks criteria may exist just in the case of some institutes (around 50% marks).
- Certificate in 3D Animation
- Certificate in Editing, Mixing and Post Production Works
- Certificate in VFX
- Certificate in 2D Animation
- Certificate in CG Arts
Certificate courses are not as detailed as Bachelors or diploma courses. Still, if you’re just an enthusiast and wish to urge the taste of things, pursuing a Certificate course are going to be a good step forward!
Certificate programs’ duration depends on the institute. The course period might be anywhere between 3-6 months.
Students who have passed the tenth standard are eligible to pursue certificate courses.
Advanced (PG) Courses:
Advanced courses are available within the forms of M.Sc., MA, Master of Animation, PG Diploma, and PG Certificate courses. Some such well-known courses are- M.Sc. in Animation and multimedia, M.Sc. in Animation and Digital Filmmaking, M.Sc. in Visual Effects, MA in Animation and multimedia, MA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation, PG Diploma in Animation, etc.
Animation Career Prospect and Job Oppertunities:
Animation has emerged to become a very popular career choice among Indian students. Previously, this field was pretty much unknown to the masses. but within the last few years, this field has gained much attention and has since developed rapidly. The success of animation films and cartoons has greatly contributed to the growth of this field in India.
Studios, film production houses and animation companies are pouring more and more money into this field so as to improve the quality of animation sequences present in their works. They understand that animation has got huge potential in India.
Demand for skilled and creative animation professionals is pretty high in India. Studios, Film production houses and animation companies know how huge the field is. they have the money to burn too! All they have is qualified and skilled animators, who will bring their work to life and help them earn their share of the profit!
Creating a piece of animation isn’t just about drawing, sketching and bringing the characters to life using some software. Actually, there are various stages and processes concerned during this activity. this is the most reason why film production houses and animation companies have large dedicated workers of animators! based on the stages concerned during this method, one may take on any of the subsequent job profiles:
- Digital Painter
- Production Designer
- Script writer
- Storyboard Artist
- Layout Artist
- Web Entities (E Commerce sites, E Magazines, Websites etc)
- Computer and Mobile Game Developers
- Film Production Houses
- Post Production Houses
- Animation Studios
- Media Agencies
- Advertising Agencies
ALSO READ: PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES AFTER 12TH
Animation Courses Salary:
Starting salary depends on a variety of different factors. Prominent factors are- profile of the employer, employee skills, aptitude and grades attained by the employee. The general starting salary is around 10-20k Rupees per month. in the case of high profile animation studios and media houses, the salary figure is going to be more than the one mentioned here.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Top 5 Best Animation Books:
BOOKS FOR ANIMATION COURSES
NOTE: Want more information about career guidance after 12th std. Just go for our career guidance page or click on the direct link given below. CAREER COUNSELING: CLICK HERE >>>