Anna University Contact Number: Anna University Admission is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. This university was established in 1978.
Different entrance examinations are conducted by the university to offers admission in numerous UG and PG courses. Candidates get admission in M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.Sc (2 years/ 5 years) Integrated, etc. courses.
Candidates get admission to Engineering courses through the TNEA admission procedure. The University conjointly conducts the TANCET exam to offer admission in PG courses. Interested applicants can check all the information associated with Anna University on the official web site.
Anna University Official Website: @ www.annauniv.edu
Students can visit Anna University official website for all the details regarding Anna University exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by Anna University Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link of the official website is given above.
Importance of Anna University Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of Anna University Help Desk.
- Anna University Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about Anna University helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About Anna University Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and the latest updates about Anna University than you can visit this website regularly or click on the given link and get all the details about Anna University. CLICK HERE
Anna University Help Desk Details:
Anna University Office Address: Centre for Affiliation of Institutions, Anna University, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
Anna University Helpline Phone Number: 91 – 044 – 2235 8314
Anna University Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
Anna University Fax No:
Anna University Official Website: www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.