AP GPCET Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon. The candidates who have an interest in getting admission in V class offered in all the AP social welfare Residential Educational Institutions (APSWREI), AP Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (APTWREI), AP Residential Educational Institutions (APREI), and MJPAP Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (MJPAPBCWREI) every year can refer to the information we’ve mention below in this article.
The AP GPCET is an entrance examination that’s commonly referred to as AP Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test 2022. The AP Gurukula Patasalala Common Entrance Test 2022 is conducted each year for eligible candidates to provide them with the chance to urge admission in class V offered within the above schools.
However, the official authority will update the whole information of the AP GPCET 2022 exam on the official website of the University for the Reference of the candidates.
AP GPCET Admission 2022 Notification – To be released
|AP GPCET Admission 2022 Application Form will be released soon. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
AP GPCET Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
The important information related to the important events and dates is given below for the reference of the candidates:
|Important events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form Released||17th June 2022|
|Final date of the submission of the application form (Extended)||15th July 2022|
|Admit Card Downloading||29th July 2022|
|Exam Date||1st August 2022|
|Result Declaration||16th August 2022|
AP GPCET Admission 2022 Application Form:
The important information regarding the application form is given below for the reference of the candidates:
- AP GPCET Admission 2022 application form has been extended till 15th July 2022.
- AP GPCET Admission 2022 form has been Released on 17th June 2022.
- The application form are going to be made available online mode on the official website of the university.
- candidates are instructed to fill the application form by visiting the official website of the university.
- After registration candidates got to download the applying form and keep ready all important documents together with them.
- With the assistance of the documents, candidates are instructed to fill the application form by entering the required required details in it.
- All the needed details within the application form should be filled in properly and correctly as they’re going to be used by the authority for admission.
- And once the application form is filled candidates got to take a printout of the duly filled form .
- candidates are instructed to keep the printout of the duly filled application form safely till the time of admission procedure.
- And once the application form is filled candidates got to submit the duly filled application form.
- The form should be submitted before the due date to avoid rejection of the application form.
NOTE: There is no registration fee for the exam so candidates do not need to pay any registration fees.
AP GPCET Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The important information regarding the eligibility criteria is given below for the reference of the candidates:
AP GPCET 2022 Educational qualification:
- Candidates who are appearing for the IV class in any government school or a school recognized by the govt of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to urge admission in school V.
The annual income of the applicant:
- The annual income of the parents of the candidates shouldn’t exceed Rs 100000/- once a year to appear for the admission procedure.
AP GPCET 2022 Age criteria:
- Candidates who want to urge admission within the V class should be born between 1st September 2007 to 31st August 2009 if they belong to a general category or OBC category.
- However, the reserve category candidates must have born between 1st September 2005 to 31st August 2009 to seem for the entrance exam.
AP GPCET Admission 2022 Merit List:
And for the reference of the candidates, the official authority will declare the results by online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates will have to visit the official website of the university and enter the required details.
Candidates need to enter roll number and date of birth on the official website of the university to urge the results. The result are going to be available in PDF format candidates got to download the result from the official website.
Based on the marks secured by the candidates within the entrance examination , they’re going to be eligible to urge admission to the V class.