AP ICET Syllabus: The four basic steps to prepare for a test is to know the exam first, its model, the second step is to understand the program, the third step is to get the mandatory resources for the preparation and the last step. The step is to work hard. AP ICET 2023 is a national entrance test conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of APSCHE. To prepare for the entrance examination, you need to understand the AP ICET 2023 Syllabus, solely then are you able to continue your preparation.
The program includes important topics that may be mentioned during the entrance examination. The AP ICET Syllabus 2023 contains chapters on the analytical capacity, mathematical ability and communication skills that a candidate ought to study. You’ll take help from high school books to assist erase your concepts. Here we’ve provided entire information for AP ICET 2023 that may help you in your preparation.
AP ICET 2023 Syllabus:
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, conjointly referred to as APSCHE can prescribe the AP ICET 2023 syllabus for aspirants. The AP ICET information 2023 can comprise 3 academic parts, namely, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability that candidates ought to cover for the state-centric management entrance exam. Candidates are suggested to prepare a list of the sectional topics to smoothen the preparation tenure. The information of AP ICET 2023 can help prospective test takers plan their strategy.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
AP ICET Syllabus 2023:
SYLLABUS CONTENT OF THE TEST:
Section-A: Analytical Ability:
1. Data Sufficiency: A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (i) and (ii). If the data given in (i) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in (ii) alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both (i) and (ii) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
2. Problem Solving
a) Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces
following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or
b)Data Analysis: The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or
a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given
word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d)Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation
Section-B: Communication Ability:
Objectives of the Test:
Candidates will be assessed on the ability to:
1. Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
2. Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the
3. Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters,
reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
4. Understand written text and drawing inferences.
Part 1: Vocabulary
Part 2: Business and Computer terminology
Part 3: Functional Grammar
Part 4: Reading Comprehension (3 Passages)
Section -C: Mathematical Ability
I. Arithmetical Ability:
Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, l.c.m. and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
II. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability:
Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, applications – Equation of a line in different forms.
Trigonometry – Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles, (0°, 30°, 45°,
60°, 90°, 180°): Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances,
Polynomials; Remainder theorem and consequences; Linear equations and expressions;
Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative; Plane geometry –
lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points.
III. Statistical Ability:
Frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, simple
problems on Probability.