AP Polycet Syllabus 2022 has been given below. State Council of Technical Education And Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada is the authority that AP Polycet organizes every year. The Joint entrance examination at Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic is a state-level entrance exam for admission to diploma courses.
Admissions are provided within the field of engineering / non-engineering and technology. Candidates may be admitted to several polytechnic institutions within the state of Andhra Pradesh. During this article, candidates will view the entire AP Polycet 2022 program.
AP Polycet 2022 Syllabus:
Before going to the exam preparation, everyone can look for a program for the preparation of a particular exam. Therefore, the curriculum is a parameter that plays an important role in the notation of good grades.
AP Polycet 2022 Syllabus is prescribed by the State Board of Education and Technical Training. In addition, candidates can study their qualification exam program (tenth / CSS). The program includes solely physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Number System.
- Mathematical Modeling.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Real Numbers.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
ALSO READ: AP Polycet EXAM PATTERN 2022.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.