Andhra Pradesh SET 2021 notification will be released soon. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh Government, the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam are conducting the APSET 2021. The candidates who seek to become Assistant Professors or Lecturers in universities and degree colleges of Andhra Pradesh, this eligibility test is very important for them.
Clearing this test will make the applicants eligible for the post of Assistant Professors/Lecturers in 26 Universities, 146 Government Degree Colleges, 1192 aided and unaided degree colleges within the state.
APSET 2021 Notification: To be released
|Andhra Pradesh SET 2021 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
APSET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||AP SET 2021|
|AP SET Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
APSET 2021 Quick Links:
|Important Date||Click Here|
|Application / Registration||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Contact Number||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips||Click Here|
APSET 2021 Important Dates:
|Notification Release||July 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||August 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||Sep 2021|
|Submission of Form along with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||Sep 2021|
|Submission of Form along with a late fee of Rs 2000/-||Sep 2021|
|Submission of Form along with a late fee of Rs 5000/-(Exam center Vishakhapatnam only)||October 2021|
|Examination Date||October 2021|
APSET 2021 Application Form:
Candidates can fill the application form of AP SET 2021 after its availability from last week of March and those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge assistant Professors / Lectures job within the Universities and Degree colleges in Andhra Pradesh, they will apply during this test by filling the application form through online mode by following the easy steps mentioned below.
A registration link is provided on the official web site of the Andhra Pradesh University.
The candidates need to fill up the registration form and that they also will be asked for a password.
This password and the registered email id are needed for completing the registration process.
Certain information of the registration form like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number can not be changed after submission.
After the first step of registration is complete, the candidate can get an email on the registered email address.
Using the registered email and password, the candidate can need to fill the rest of the form.
Scanned photograph, signature and caste/disability certificate (whichever applicable) are uploaded.
The duly filled form is submitted together with an application fee.
The application fee is often paid via Internet Banking, IMPS, Credit Card/Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) and cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
An additional service charge also will be applicable.
Once paid, the fee won’t be refunded.
The structure of the application fee for various classes is:
|For OC / EWS Category Candidates||: ₹ 1200/-|
|For BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E Category Candidates||: ₹ 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Transgender||: ₹ 700/-|
For future reference, a printout of the application acknowledgment form ought to be taken.
ALSO READ: APSET CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER.
APSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible to appear within the APSET 2021, the candidates should fulfill certain criteria which are mentioned below:
- The candidates ought to have cleared their Master’s exam (or equivalent degree) with a minimum of 55% marks from a UGC recognized university.
- A relaxation 50% is provided to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories (OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PWD).
- Those who hold a Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level test on or before Sept 1991 are also provided a 5% relaxation in their aggregate marks. Please note that the date mentioned is for the test, irrespective of when the result was declared.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject that they need done post-graduation. If the subject isn’t present within the list, a related subject can be chosen.
- There is no upper age limit to appear within the APSET 2021.
- The candidates who have a postgraduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University or hold a foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute ought to ascertain the value of their degree/diploma/certificate with Master/s degree of Indian universities recognized from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Those who have already qualified the APSET (in the previous years) with a particular subject cannot appear for the APSET 2021 within the same subject.
- The qualified candidates will apply for the Assistant Professor/Lecturer post solely within the Andhra Pradesh universities/colleges from wherever they need to be cleared their SET.
APSET 2021 Exam Pattern:
The paper for the APSET 2021 is divided into 2 major sections: Paper I and Paper-II.
Each question is of two marks and the paper will not contain negative marking.
Paper 1 will be common for all candidates and will be obtainable in English and Telugu language. Queries related to reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness are asked during this paper.
AP SET 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card for APSET 2021 is made available on the official web site and the candidates can download it by using their application number, password and security key. The admit card can contain candidates’ name, roll number, signature, photograph and center, date and time of the examination.
AP SET 2021 Exam Center:
The center of the test is in any of the subsequent cities:
APSET Result 2021:
After the successful commencement of the test, the result is uploaded on the official web site. The candidates are able to see their results by entering the required credentials. Those who clear the APSET 2021 are called for document verification and further selection method.