APSET Exam Pattern 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test or APSET 2023 exam pattern is extremely important for the candidates to understand so they do not need to keep guessing from where the questions are going to be asked from.
With the help of the exam pattern for APSET 2023, the candidates are going to be able to know which are those sections from where the questions are asked a maximum number of times within the APSET entrance exam. The APSET 2023 exam pattern is additionally a valuable source of information regarding the APSET 2023 marking scheme and the maximum time allowed to the candidates to complete the whole paper.
Also, with the assistance of the APSET 2023 exam pattern, the candidates are going to be able to acclimatize with the mode of the APSET 2023 entrance exam. There are numerous advantages of knowing the APSET 2023 exam pattern beforehand and also the most obvious are stated below within the following sections.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
APSET 2023 Exam Pattern:
Given below is the detailed exam pattern for APSET 2023 of both the Paper I and Paper II. The entire number of questions to be asked, marks that every question carries and time duration have also been mentioned within the detailed APSET 2023 exam pattern
The paper for the APSET 2023 is divided into 2 major sections: Paper I and Paper-II.
|Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I and Paper – II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet
There is no negative marking.
Medium of Question Paper
- The question paper – I which is common for all candidates appearing APSET will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only except Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu.
ALSO READ: APSET SYLLABUS.
APSET 2023 Syllabus:
All details Regarding Syllabus have been released on the APSET official web site. Candidates ought to browse the APSET official portal of the authority. Candidates additionally get the APSET syllabus details through this post. They just have to go through the link given above for APSET Syllabus 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023