APTET Admit Card 2020: AP TET Hall tickets 2020 are going to be declared by Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP on behalf of state government. APTET hall ticket got to be downloaded from the official web site tentatively within the month of July. Make sure you also take the admit card can you to the examination hall as a result of it the obligatory document to sit the examination hall.
Candidates after successful completion of on-line registration will download admit cards online from the official web site. The candidate needs to bring a written copy of the admit card to the test center together with the original identification card. The Candidate may please note that AP TET Admit card 2020 won’t be sent by post & mail.
APTET 2020 Hall Ticket Card:
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is going to be conducted by APCSE and is going to be declared the hall tickets of the recruitment examination. Earlier the application process was completed, now this examination goes to be held that the admit card is needed for appearing during this test. Candidates should keep ready the login information like registration number, password of a candidate.
The admit card for APTET would be accessible through online method solely. The candidate will download their AP TET Hall ticket through the official link.
How to Download APTET Admit Card 2020?
1.Log into the official web site https://aptet.apcfss.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket” link,
3. Then a new page appears on the screen, displays the instructions, candidates read all the instructions rigorously.
4. once Click on the Box-“I Have read All The above Instructions”, appearing as the bottom of the Webpage.
5. Then new page appears on the screen, the page is going to be displayed 2 tabs, candidates can choose any one of the tabs.
6. Candidates will through the “Reference ID” option, enter the main points of “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “GO”.
7. Candidates will through “Mobile Number” option, enter to the main points of “Mobile Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “GO”
8. Entry is correct, candidate hall ticket is going to be displayed.
9. Save it, download it and print a copy. now click here below direct link from the official web site.
Details mentioned on APTET Admit Card 2020:
Name of the applicants.
Gender Exam venue.
Paper Pattern/ Center Address & Paper shift time.
Contenders Roll number.
Date & Day of Exam.
Exam time/ Reporting Time.
Contenders’ date of birth.
Photo and signature of the contenders.
Important guidelines for the examination.
ALSO READ: APTET RESULT 2020.
Important Instructions For AP TET 2020 Admit Card:
1. AP TET 2020 Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are needed to preserve it rigorously.
2. The candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before the commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or other electronic gadgets aren’t allowed within the Examination Hall.
4. The Examination Hall is going to be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates don’t report in time, they’re likely to miss some of the general directions to be declared within the Examination Hall.