ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Application Form has been released for UG courses through online mode. The Exam Dates has been announced. ATIT stands for Admission Test for ICFAI Tech. ATIT is additionally referred to as ITSAT (ICFAI Tech School Admission Test). ATIT is an entrance examination conducted for the candidates to offer admission in various courses. The entrance exam is conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for higher education, Hyderabad. The entrance test is organized once a year for the eligible candidates.
The entrance test is conducted at the national level. Every year a huge number of candidates participate within the test. Candidates who score additional marks within the test are eligible to induce admission in B.E / B. tech courses. These courses are offered by the ICFAI Tech college.
Different universities and institutions are connected with the entrance test. With the assistance of the ATIT record candidates are eligible to induce admission in ICFAI University (Dehradun), IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Jharkhand), ICFAI University (Jaipur), and ICFAI University (Raipur).
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Notification – Application Started
ATIT/ITSAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||ATIT/ITSAT 2023|
|ATIT / ITSAT Full-Form||Admission Test for ICFAI|
|Types of Exam||PG/UG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Organizing Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher
Education Authority, Hyderabad
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online, Offline|
||25th -31st May, 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
The necessary information regarding the important events and tentative dates is listed below for candidates to refer:
|Last date for receipt of the completed Application Form||15th May, 2023|
|Last date for slot booking for ATIT 2023||24th May, 2023|
|Online Computer Based ATIT 2023||25th -31st May, 2023|
|Provisional admission letters to selected and wait list candidates||5th June, 2023|
|Last date for the payment of admission fee||30th June, 2023|
|Sliding 1||4th July 2023|
|Reporting for Admissions||17th July, 2023|
|Sliding 2||30th July 2023|
|Immersion Program||17th – 28th July 2023|
|Registration||3rd August 2023|
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Application Form:
The necessary info regarding the application process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
The application form will be released through both on-line as well as offline mode.
Candidates will fill the application form as they require either in on-line or in offline mode.
Candidates are advised to browse rigorously the directions and eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Candidates will begin filing the application form within the month of October 2023.
Candidates are advised to fill and submit the fully filled form by the month of April 2023.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form rigorously like the correct information.
Candidates got to download scanned pictures of photograph and signature in fixed format and size.
Candidates those who need to submit the applying form in offline mode has to send the form together with the demand draft to the below-mentioned address:
Admissions Officer (B. tech program)
ITSAT Office, Plot – 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500082,
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Application Fee:
The necessary information regarding the application fee is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Once the application form is filled properly candidates got to create a payment of the application fee.
As payment of application, fees could be a step of the application process.
The application fee is Rs 500/-.
Candidates will pay the application fee in on-line mode or in offline mode.
By debit card, MasterCard or internet banking feature or through demand draft, candidates will pay the applying fee.
Candidates should note that the application fee ought to be drawn in favor of the “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2023” collectible at Hyderabad.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary info regarding the eligibility criteria is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
HSC examination ought to be completed by the applier those who are appearing for the test.
• Minimum marks:
Candidates ought to secure over 50% marks within the qualifying examination.
Physics, chemistry, arithmetic, and English ought to be required subjects within the qualifying test.
• Appearing applicants:
Candidates those who are attending for the final examination are eligible.
Candidates who hold a legitimate record of JEE Main/state-level test / alternative national level exams are eligible.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
The necessary info regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
• Mode of the Exam: The entrance exam is going to be conducted in both on-line also as offline mode.
• Types of question : Multiple alternative questions are going to be asked within the question paper.
• Number of question : A total of one hundred twenty questions are going to be asked within the question paper.
• Duration: 2 hours are going to be assigned to the candidates to resolve the whole paper.
• Subject: The question paper is going to be based on chemistry, physics, arithmetic, and English.
• Marking scheme: Every correct answer can get one mark.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Syllabus:
University has not released any info, therefore, candidates are requested to check with the official web site of the university so as to induce a completed plan concerning the course of study subject wise for higher preparation of the entrance test.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The necessary information regarding the releasing of the admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
• Authority can give admit cards to the candidates once the slot booking process is finished.
• Admit card will be released through on-line mode on the official portals.
• Admit card is an crucial document as it contains directions regarding the examination and important details like test date, time, center, candidates name, roll variety, date of birth, address, etc.
• Candidates are advised to hold the admit card safely because it is going to be required in the future at the time of admission.
• Admit card should be carried at the time of examination.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary info regarding the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
• Results are going to be declared through online mode on the official website.
• Candidates are going to be ready to get the results by the month of May 2023 on the official web site of the university.
• candidates got to visit the official web site so as to download the result.
• Authority will advise candidates by post or email concerning the declaration of the results on the registered email ID or address.
• candidates are going to be ready to transfer the result using the login credentials – username and password.
• candidates are requested to require a copy of the result from the website for further usage.
ATIT / ITSAT 2023 Exam Counselling:
The necessary info regarding the counseling process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
• Authorities can give admission to the candidates on the premise of the marks secured by them within the test.
• Candidates those who need to induce admission within the university have to score higher marks within the test.
• Candidates are advised to submit original documents and certificates for verification and registration process.
• Once the verification process is finished, the authority can give admission to the candidates.