AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Application will be released soon. The AYUSH Entrance Examinations isn’t only considered as a state-level exam, but it’s also considered as the college/university level entrance exam .
Applicants have a big opportunity to enter and pursue the education in Ayurveda, Yoga, and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy fields can get to understand about AYUSH entrance exam and appear in them
AYUSH entrance exam is held for applicants who are at UG and PG level, and a few exams are common entrance exams. At the same time, some AYUSH entrance exams are only for one or two programs. To enter AYUSH applicants need to score good marks on the entrance test.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Notification: To Be Released
| AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
AYUSH Entrance Examination 2023 Important Dates:
|Available on Application Form||May 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||June 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||To be Announced|
List of AYUSH Entrance Examination:
- All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET)
- Amrita University BAMS Exam
- The common entrance examination for Ayurveda & Homoeopathy – Assam
- CG BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BNYS Entrance Examination
- DSRRAU PAT Entrance test
- DU MD, MS Ayurved
- MP PAHUNT
- HP BAMS, BHMS
- PAET – Punjab AYUSH Entrance Test
- UAPMT – Uttarakhand BAMS, BHMS, BUMS
- UP CPAT – Combined Pre AYUSH Test
- WBJEE JENPAUH
|Some Important Terms and codes|
|BUMS: Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery. (UG course)
BHMS: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery.
BNYS: Bachelor Of Naturopathy & Yoga science.
BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
BASLP: Bachelor Of Audiology & Speech-language.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form:
The Application forms are going to be available online on the official website. the application form must be filled with the proper usage of details.
- It is always recommended to submit the filled form before the last submission date.
- Once the application is filled, applicants even have to upload the latest pass size photo and also the signature with the left thumb impression.
- Applicants need to register themselves to become a part of AYUSH.
- At the time of registration, the Ayush form applicants need to complete all steps like registration, apply online,
- Education Qualification, Address, Eligibility Criteria, and Upload Documents.
- Applicants even have to pay the application fee mentioned on the web site .
- If applicants miss anyone steps of its registration on Ayush are going to be failed
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The concerned Councils will award serves every year to candidates.
To apply candidates must have completed post-graduation (MD/MS) in any of the AYUSH streams with the exception in Yoga and Naturopathy for holding either PG [MD(Y/N)] or Graduation (BNYS) from a recognized University with five years’ experience.
The age limit for applying are going to be 32 years for SRF and 28 years for JRF, which can be given relaxable up to 5 years to those that are belonging to SC, ST, OBC Physically Handicapped, and female applicants.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Exam Pattern:
The Ayush examination question paper is split into two parts.
Part 1: Aptitude Section
- This section are going to be based on all subjects of General Science and Research.
- This section are going to be mandated for applicants from all streams.
- The question type are going to be multiple type questions (MCQ).
- There will be 30 questions altogether for 30 marks
Part 2: A-Y-U-S-H
- This section are going to be based on all subjects Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy
- The question type are going to be multiple type questions (MCQ).
- There will be 90 questions in all for 90 marks.
- Applicants need to answer all questions from both sections.
- One mark are going to be given for every correct answer.
- 25 marks are going to be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Applicants need to solve both the papers to qualify.
- The questions paper are going to be within the English .
- The complete exam are going to be for 120 marks and also the time provided for the examination are going to be 2 hours.
Exam Preparation Tips:
Before starting preparation, you ought to analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
Refer the simplest preparation books and other study materials available within the market or on the internet.
Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to understand more about the exam pattern
Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take a healthy & nutritious diet.
Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it’ll keep you fit and healthy
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Syllabus:
Applicants need to prepare the syllabus consistent with the entrance test.
Applicants who are attaining exams are advised to read all topics from the syllabus from given subjects without missing lessons from it.
The syllabus is different for various courses, so it’s essential to check accordingly.
The question paper shall be divided into Two Sections (Part-I & Part-II) as per syllabus and Ph.D.
Aptitude Section (Part-I):
- This section is compulsory for applicants of all streams.
- This section will comprise of 30 questions common to all subjects on General Science and Research Aptitude.
- This part shall contain questions about General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles, etc. and Research
Subject Specific Section (Part-II-A/Y/U/S/H):
- Yoga & Naturopathy
- If a question for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those applicants who have attempted the question.
- On review of representations by the subject experts, if it is found that along with the original answer key one more option(s) is correct then will be awarded to all those applicants who have attempted any one of the correct options.
- This section will contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus as prescribed by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) in concerned Graduate Degree courses for Ayurveda, Unani & Siddha (B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S., and B.S.M.S., respectively); by the Central Council for Homoeopathy (CCH) in concerned Graduate Degree course (B.H.M.S.) for Homoeopathy and as the syllabus provided by the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) for Yoga & Naturopathy.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card:
- Admit card is additionally referred to as Hall ticket and can be released on the official portal.
- Applicants are going to be able to download the Admit card through online mode only.
- Admit cards/hall tickets may be a mandatory document that has all the details like Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc
- Applicants who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if candidates didn’t bring, candidates won’t be allowed to attain exams within the examination hall.
- Applicants who have successfully submitted their application can only download the admit cards of AYUSH
- Its the applicant’s responsibility to keep their hall ticket safe until the completion of exams.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Result:
Always keep a copy of the result for future use for admissions purposes.
The results are going to be published to the contenders who have participated within the entrance test.
To view the result, page candidates need to type all details like E-mail ID and password.
Candidates are advised to keep their hall ticket safe because it’ll be needed to see the result.
The applicants who qualify within the entrance test will only be able to attain counseling for admission.
AYUSH Entrance Exam 2023 Counselling:
The Selection are going to be made by a competitive written test called the AYUSH National Eligibility Test (AYUSH NET), conducted by the designated Research Councils at the national level in AYUSH streams.
While attaining counseling carry all requirements documents with them for registration and verification.
By final result, applicants need to secure an aggregate of 55% marks obtained in both the sections for General Category & OBC it’s 50% for SC/ST and physically handicapped.
The merit list are going to be declared on the web site of Research Councils on the basis of candidates obtain scores within the entrance exam.
If a candidate wants more details associated with counseling candidates need to download the letter of counseling from the official site of AYUSH.
A separate list are going to be prepared for every system.
The candidates are going to be informed who has qualified for the test individually and also notify of their given E-mail ID.