The Bangalore MBBS and BDS Admission will provide to the students within the various medical and dental colleges of Bangalore City. each year, there are many of candidates may appear to complete their degree within the field of medicine. As per the national level entrance exam result, admission will provide to the candidates in various medical programs.
The national level examination is known as National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), and it’s managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to provide admission to the candidates in MBBS and BDS courses.
Here, from this content, candidates will get detailed information on Bangalore MBBS and BDS Admission during which includes Bangalore MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application, and eligibility criteria.
Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2021:
NEET appeared candidates can fill the application form to urge admission within the various medical and dental colleges of Bangalore City to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
NEET PG entrance examination Candidates can get Admission in Postgraduate Medical Courses. Admission to any MBBS and BDS programs are going to be offered to the Candidates as per their NEET score.
Bangalore MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for all aspirants to see their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be a minimum of be 17 years of age as of December 31, 2021.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates should be qualified in higher secondary education from any recognized board of secondary education.
- Candidates who were studying for the 12th standard exam, they will also apply for admission through NEET.
- Applicants should need to score a minimum of 50% marks within the higher secondary school (12th) exam.
- Candidates must have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) within the 12th standard exam.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (S C, ST) can apply for admission with 45% marks.
- Candidates of the SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/GEN-PH category are going to be able to get admission within the medical colleges if they need scored a minimum of 40% marks within the 12th standard examination.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore:
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College – Bangalore
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College And Hospital – Bangalore
- ESI – Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Science & Research – Bangalore
- Bangalore Medical College And Research Institute – Bangalore
- Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences – Bangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research Centre – Bangalore
- Oxford Medical College Hospital And Research Centre, Bangalore
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences – Bangalore
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2021:
As per the NEET score of the candidates, the applicants are going to be selected for the counseling procedure. The applicants should need to carry the required documents for verification at the counseling center. The documents details have mentioned below.
- Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam .
- The counseling process are going to be carried out to provide Admission into 15% AIQ Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
- All the seats are going to be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents.
- As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured within the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college together with all necessary documents after the allotment of seat.
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Character Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size Photos
- Photo ID proof