BCECE UGMAC 2022 notification will be released soon. The BCECE UGMAC (Under Graduate Medical Admission Counseling) is held by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
To offer admission within the first year of the various Degree (MBBS / BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna of Bihar State.
Candidates who are willingto get admission in MBBS / BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H courses, they must fill the application form of BCECE UGMAC as per their marks scored within the NEET UG examination. Through this article, applicants will know detailed information on BCECE UGMAC Counseling Dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
BCECE UGMAC 2022 Notification: To be released
|BCECE UGMAC 2022 notification will be released soon. The Link will be provided here.|
BCECE UGMAC 2022 Application Dates:
Applicants can go through the following BCECE UGMAC 2022 important dates below table:
|Start of Registration||November 2022|
|Final date of registration of fill-up form||November 2022|
|Final date of registration (through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)||November 2022|
|Online Editing of Application Form Correction||November 2022|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2022||November 2022|
|Revised Seat Matrix||November 2022|
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||November 2022|
|Final date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||December 2022|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||December 2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order / Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Choice Upgradation (1st Round)||December 2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||December 2022|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||December 2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order / Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Choice Upgradation (2nd Round)||December 2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||December 2022|
|Publication of Merit List / Counselling Programme||December 2022|
|Date of uploading of updated Seat Matrix||December 2022|
|Online Editing of Application Form||January 2022|
|Uploading of Seat Matrix||January 2022|
|Publication of Merit List / Counselling Programme||January 2022|
|Date of uploading of Updated Seat Matrix||January 2022|
|Proposed date of Offline Counselling (MOP-UP Round)||January 2022|
|2nd Mop Up Counseling|
|Start of Online Registration||February 2022|
|Final date of Online Registration
|Final date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||February 2022|
|Publication of Merit list of UGMAC-2022||February 2022|
|Proposed date of offline Counselling||February 2022|
BCECE UGMAC Application Form 2022:
BCECE UGMAC 2022 application form will be releasing soon and applicants who are willing and are eligible to urge admission within the First year of the various Degree (MBBS / BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna of Bihar State.
Candidates can fill the application form of BCECE UGMAC online mode by following the straightforward steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the official webpage Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
By filling within the required details like email id, mobile no. etc. applicants need to register themselves and also the account of candidates are going to be activated.
- Through using email id and password, applicants need to sign in and fill in all the required details like personal and education details within the application form.
- After filling in that details, candidates need to upload their passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with placard containing candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and
- English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same.
- Candidates need to preview the application form and click on the link of the “Confirm & Submit” button to proceed to pay the Examination Fee as per Step-Six.
BCECE UGMAC 2022 Application Fee:
Candidates can make payment of application fee online also as offline mode. Online payment are often done through NEFT Challan and online payment are often done through using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form:
- Original of NEET(UG)-2022 Admit Card
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Matric / equivalent exam.
- Six copies of the passport size photographs, same as pasted by the candidate on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2022.
- Download & print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2022.
- Aadhar Card.
- Passing Certificate / Mark sheet / Admit Card of Intermediate/ 10+2 / equivalent exam.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical / Dental Colleges.
- Other documents required (if applicable) such as DQ (PH) certificate.
BCECE UGMAC Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of BCECE UGMAC and also the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be residents of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- They should be qualified in 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the
- Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- The applicants must be qualified with the NEET-2022 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD, and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PWD & OBC- PWD candidates.
BCECE UGMAC Merit List 2022:
As per marks scored in NEET-UG, the applicants are shortlisted within the merit list through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
The merit list are going to be available for admission to 85% state quota seats in government medical and dental colleges located within the state.
The Merit List consists of the name of the candidate, NEET 2022 roll number, NEET 2022 All India Rank, State Rank of Bihar, Date of Birth and Total Percentile secured, etc.
BCECE UGMAC Reservation Criteria:
Admission will be provided to the candidates in MBBS/BDS courses as per the reservation criteria of various categories.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|Extremely Backward Class (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
BCECE UGMAC Counseling 2022:
The counseling procedure are going to be conducted through the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to provide admission to the candidates within the first year of MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS courses. Those applicants are selected on the merit list; they’re going to call out for counseling sessions.
Applicants need to fill counseling/seat allotment form if they’re eligible as per the NEET (UG)-2022 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / BUMS seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar.
The applicants must need to carry required documents at the counseling center for verification and after verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution are going to be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of UGMAC.