BCKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) was recognized in 1974 in Nadia, West Bengal. The University is placed in Madhepura.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India has imparted the position of a deemed university to this institution. It’s also the associate institution of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya tenders agricultural education at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels.
It also accompanies agricultural research in addition to coordinates extension programs. The different divisions of study are Agriculture, Horticulture and Agricultural Engineering, and other associated disciplines.
BCKV Admission 2023 Notification – To be released
BCKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BCKV 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG Courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||03473 223 259|
|Address||Mohanpur, West Bengal 741252|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
BCKV 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for BCKV 2023:
|Available on Application Form||August 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||August 2023|
|Date of Correction of Application||August 2023|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||3rd week of September 2023|
|Counseling Procedure||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
BCKV 2023 Application Form
BCKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses.
How to Apply for BCKV Application Form
- At the outset, candidates must visit at the official website of the university that is www.bckv.edu.in. or go for the “Direct Link” given above.
- On the homepage, take the cursor to left and choose the “Admissions” link and download the admission notification.
- Then, a PDF file will appear, you will be needed to look at the comprehensive announcement and confirm your eligibility before getting admission into it.
- After confirming your suitability principles, applicants have got to hit on the “Online Application Form for Undergraduate Admission” link.
- Now, some particulars will turn up, applicants ought to glance at them sensibly and then arrive at “Start from Fill-up”.
- The application form will appear, fill the details carefully with accurate details.
- It will be essential to fix a photograph in an apt location in JPEG file Format (Image size (2.5 Cm X 3.5 CM) (Width X Height) and the file size must not go over 40 KB).
- After providing the application form they must give the application fee and receive a print of it for later use.
Forgetting the receipt of Admission in BCKV, you should submit the application fee that is Rs. 1000/- (for General/OBC/Sports) applicants and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PH) applicants.
It would be obligatory to submit the application fee by way of the correct way which may be an online method or offline process.
BCKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates involved in the Admission process are required to see eligibility standards before getting listed for BCKV admission.
|Education Qualification||Must be passed Higher Secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology, securing at least 50% (40% for SC/ST/PH categories candidates) marks in aggregate in the aforesaid four subjects.|
|Age Limitations||Applying contenders should not be less than 16 years or must have born on or before 01st June 2000.
Relaxation for reserved categories candidates will be provided according to the university norms.
BCKV 2023 Exam Pattern
Through exam pattern and syllabus. Students can excel in the exam so it is suggested to go to the website and download the syllabus and pattern.
How to Prepare for BCKV 2023
It will be required to put in great effort to work hard if you are determined to excel in the examination. But save for working hard, you have to deliberately plan your time for studying.
BCKV 2023 Admit Card
Admit Card for BCKV 2023 will be delivered on the official page. The admit card will keep basic material about the students and the examination center.
Applicants can only appear for the entrance exam when they are carrying an admit card with them. For that purpose, they have to visit the website and download the admit card.
In the presence of registration, no and password in the candidates is advised to bring the admit card at the time of examination.
How to download the Admit Card
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the website or go for the “Direct Link” given above.
- Enter Application Number and Password
- After that download the admit card.
- Make sure to get printouts of the to admit card
- It will be required to show it during the counseling and admission process.
BCKV 2023 Result
The result will be containing students’ marks secured in the examination. Those who partook in the exam can get possession of a scorecard on the recommended date.
Since admission is given on account of the result of students so it would be mandatory to get a copy of the result on the counseling date. The result will be downloaded only with the application no and date of birth.
How to download the Result
- Get on the official site of the university or go for the “Direct Link” given above.
- Afterward, enter enforced information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen which has to be downloaded.
BCKV 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Admission in the undergraduate program will be through BCKV Admission Test and BCKV Admission Merit List.
Consistent with the scorecard, students will be named among the selected candidates attending the Counselling Process with documents.
- Attested copy of H.S. Mark-sheet & Age-proof certificate
- Attested copy of Medical Certificate
- Attested copy of Category certificate
- Attested copies of Sports proficiency certificates
- Attested copy of Voter’s Identity Card
- Attested copy of Blood Electrophoresis (Thalassaemia) test report