Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna will be organizing the MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and applicants who are eligible and willing to urge admission in these programs can fill the application form through online mode.
Those applicants will have the eligibility criteria and that they have scored qualified marks within the NEET UG examination, they’re going to be able to participate within the counseling procedure. within the various medical and dental colleges of Bihar state, admission are going to be provided to the candidates as per the eligibility criteria of candidates.
Here, from this content, applicants are going to be able to know+ the entire information of Bihar MBBS/BDS admission, admission dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Notification: To be released
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. The link will be provided here.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2022 Dates:
|Starting of Online Re-Registration||1st week of November 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||2nd week of November 2022|
|Payment of Registration Fee||2nd week of November 2022|
|Final date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card with the final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate||2nd week of November 2022|
|Online Editing of Application Form||3rd week of November 2022|
|Publication of Revised Merit List||2nd week of November 2022|
|Important Schedule for Online Registration & Choice Filling for 1st Round Counseling|
|Uploading of updated Seat matrix||Last week of November 2022|
|Starting date of online registration for seat allotment and choice filling||Last week of November 2022|
|Last date of online registration for seat allotment, choice filling/ editing & choice locking||1st week of December 2022|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication||1st week of December 2022|
|Booking of slots for Document Verification & Downloading of Allotment Order||1st week of December 2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||1st week of December 2022|
|Counseling Schedule for 2nd round Counselling|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||3rd week of December 2022|
|Downloading of Allotment order / Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Choice Up-gradation||3rd week of December 2022|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||3rd week of December 2022|
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission 2022:
Those applicants are going to be eligible to urge admission to those programs based on their eligibility criteria. As per the marks of candidates in NEET-UG, the applicants can fill the application form.
In the various medical and dental institutes of Bihar states, MBBS/BDS admission are often done only by NEET entrance examination.
After qualifying within the NEET entrance exam, the NTA is going to be Prepare the Merit List by which seats are going to be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The applicants should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and every one participating candidates need to check it.
- Candidates should be a Indian Citizenship.
- The applicants should be qualified in NEET with a good score to urge admission in Bihar MBBS and BDS.
- Candidates should be qualified within the Class XII or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- They should need to score a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in aggregate. For SC/ST/BC/EBC category, it is 40%.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t be less than 17 years of age on or before Last week of December 2022.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t be more than 25 years of age on 1st week of May 2022, which suggests should be born after May 7, 1995.
- The applicants should be a resident of Bihar.
Top Medical Colleges in Bihar:
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College – Bhagalpur.
- Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga
- Government Medical College – Bettiah
- Narayan Medical College & Hospital – Rohtas
- Shri Krishna Medical College – Muzaffarpur
- Patna Medical College – Patna
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar
- Katihar Medical College, Katihar
- Vardhman Institute Of Medical Sciences – Nalanda
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – Patna
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University – Patna
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2022:
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG scored students are going to be able to participate within the Counseling. the selected candidates should need to reach the counseling center on the provided schedule through authority.
Candidates should even have to carry the required documents to the counseling center for verification. Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance exam. The counseling process is going to be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% AQI Seats and 85% State Quota seats.
As per the rank obtained in NEET entrance examination, options filled and seat availability, the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates.
Require Documents for verification:
- NEET UG admit card.
- Mark sheet of Class X.
- Mark sheet of Class XII.
- Certificate of Residence of Bihar.
- Caste Certificate.
- Six passport size photographs.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Printout of Application Form.