Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023 Admission will be done through ICAR AIEEA (NTA) 2023. Birsa Agricultural University is represented as BAU which is positioned in Ranchi. The University is responsible for extending UG and PG level courses in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry and Forestry streams.
Moreover, it also deals with research courses in a few subjects. The programs of education and research are performed through 5 colleges and 35 departments. It makes available Bachelor’s degree with honors for 6 subjects, while for the PG courses, it deals with 35 subjects concerning Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry, and Forestry streams.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Notification – To be released
Courses Offered by Birsa Agricultural University
Below we have provided the Courses which are offered by the Birsa Agricultural University:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For UG/PG Courses
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture- 4 Years
- Master of Science in Agriculture- 2 Years
- Master of Science in Animal Breeding- 2 Years
- Master of Science in Biotechnology- 2 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry- 4 Years
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry- 5 Years
Diploma & Certificate Courses
- Diploma Course in Food Processing and Watershed Management
- Certificate Course in Fruit and Vegetable Processing Technology
- Diploma and Certificate Course in Aquaculture respectively
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Overview:
|University Name||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Full-From||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Courses Offered||UG/PG/Diploma & Certificate Courses|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||–|
|Helpline Number||0651 245 0832|
|Address|| Kanke Patratu Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Ranchi, Ramgarh, Jharkhand 834006
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for Birsa Agricultural University 2023:
For ICAR AIEEA (NTA)
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form release||20th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||26th August 2023|
|Correction Starting||28th – 31st Aug 2023|
|Date of release of the ICAR AIEEA 2023 admits card.||To be Announced|
|Date of ICAR AIEEA 2023 entrance exam||13th, 14th & 15th September 2023 (UG Course) & 20th September 2023 (PG Course)|
|Date of announcement of the ICAR AIIEEA 2023 results||To be Announced|
|Date of release of the merit list||To be Announced|
|Date of commencement of the counseling session||To be Announced|
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Application Form
Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Application form and brochure can be acquired from the college campus by producing cash worth Rs 50 or can be downloaded from the University’s official website.
Steps to apply
- A completed application form can be relayed to the college together with the application fee as a demand draft
- The application fee is Rs 1,000/- which is intended for General/OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST through bank draft of any national bank
- An appropriately filled application form in conjunction with the below-mentioned documents is required to be referred to the Dy. Registrar Examination, Bihar Agricultural University, Ranchi- 834006
- Application form accompanied by the Demand Draft of application fee.
- Two Self-addressed stamped envelope of size (23 X 10 cm)
- Self-attested marks sheet/ Migration certificate
- Residential or reservation certificate (if applicable)
Note: Students must note that the envelope should be superscribed with the course name for which they are applying.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with the purpose of gaining admissions in the Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) course will present intermediate/ Class 12th passed from the Science stream with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in the related qualifying exam.
The aspirants must have achieved graduation in the Science stream with a least of 50% marks in the related qualifying exam from a familiar university/ college in India.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Exam Pattern
Birsa Agricultural University exam preparation is incomplete without knowing the definite pattern and syllabus.
The syllabus will make you known the topics that are covered in the exam. So, it is essential to have both when preparing for the exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Prepare for Birsa Agricultural University 2023
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Applicants with a good command of basic books can perform well in the exam.
- Applicants may also flip through past years’ question papers to know about the intricacy of questions originating in the exam.
- It is also essential to practice through mock tests to know your weak areas.
- Time Management is very important. Fix the schedule for to you effortlessly choose your study hours.
- Do not take the strain and keep fit.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will only be provided for the registered candidates through online manner. Candidates can get the admit card waiting sometime after the registration.
Applicants have got to use application no and password to access the admit card. There is no other medium through which the admit card can be retained.
Aspirants can get the admit card by keying their Registration Number and Password
How to download the Admit Card
- The admit card can only be downloaded from the website.
- Enter Application Number and Password.
- After that download the admit card.
- Make sure to acquire the printouts of the admit card.
- It will be required to show it during the counseling and admission process.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Result
Applicants will be required to check the result only through the online process. The result of the examination will be declared accompanied by a merit list that is not dispatched to any applicant.
Instead, they will be required to download it through the website. For the comfort of applicants, the link is provided on the page. After confirming the result, make sure to receive the printouts for further use.
How to download the Result
- Go and find the official website of the university or go for the direct link given above.
- Provide Application No, Date of Birth, or Roll No.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result of an applicant will be presented.
- Applicants must save the print of the result for later use.
Birsa Agricultural University 2023 Admission/Counselling
The aspirants who hope for procuring admission in the university programs would undergo the Combined Competitive Entrance Exam directed under the decision of ICAR (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) VCI (Veterinary Council of India) for 15% of total seats.
The applicants intend to be furnished admissions following the Jharkhand Competitive Entrance Examination Board Ranchi to occupy the other 85% of the whole seats of the university courses.