BUMAT 2022 notifiation will be released soon. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test is abbreviated as BUMAT and this test is organized through Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University to provide admission to the candidates in BBA/BCA course within the various affiliated colleges of this university.
Those candidates have an interest and eligible to urge admission to the BBA/BCA Course from the varied affiliated colleges of BVP; they will apply for BUMAT Examination by filling the application form online mode.
From this content, candidates will know the detailed information of BUMAT exam dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
BUMAT 2022 Notification – To be released
|BUMAT 2022 Application form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.|
BUMAT 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||BUMAT 2022|
|Full-Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Courses Offered||BBA/BCA Course|
|Organizing Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
BUMAT Important Dates 2022:
Below we have given the important schedule of BUMAT for the candidates and they must go through it.
|BUMAT Application form||23rd February 2022|
|Last date to submit BUMAT Application form||26th June 2022|
|Release of BUMAT 2022 Admit Card||To be Announced|
|BUMAT 2022 Exam Date||6th July 2022|
|Declaration of BUMAT Result||16th July 2022|
|Commencement of BUMAT Counselling||July 2022|
|Beginning of classes||July 2022|
BUMAT 2022 Application Form:
The BUMAT 2022 application form has been Released on 23rd February 2022. Those candidates have an interest and eligible to urge admission within the BBA/BCA course within the various affiliated colleges of this university, can apply within the BUMAT examination by filling the applying form and also the procedure has mentioned below to fill the application form.
- BUMAT 2022 application form has been Released on 23rd February 2022.
- BUMAT 2022 application form are often done till 26th June 2022.
- Primarily, candidates got to visit the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Candidates should need to register themselves by using required details like name, date of birth, and email ID and also the user ID and password are going to be provided to the candidates.
- The candidates can fill the application form by submitting the details like personal, contact, parents, and education details.
- After filling the application, candidates should need to upload their scanned required documents like photographs and signatures.
- Then candidates need to make the payment of the application fee of INR 1200 using a Credit/ debit card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- After making payment, candidates need to submit the application form and also take the print out of the application form for future use.
BUMAT 2022 Application Fee:
|Category||Application Fee||Payment Mode|
|All Categories||Rs. 1000||Offline (Demand Draft)|
BUMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the appliance form and therefore the eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must belong from Indian Citizenship
- The candidates should be qualified in class 12 examinations or the HSC examination must be cleared from any Central or State board in India.
- All general category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45 % in class 12.
- Students of reserved category must have cleared class 12 examinations with 40% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the HSC examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Admission are going to be done on a provisional basis if the class 12 passing certificate isn’t produced.
- There is no upper age limit to apply during this test.
BUMAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern will be very helpful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Queries Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking|
BUMAT 2022 Syllabus:
The BUMAT Syllabus consists of 4 parts includes general awareness, logical thinking, and other aspects. candidates must have to prefer these subjects for better preparation of examination.
BUMAT 2022 Admit Card:
Those candidates have successfully submitted their application form, they will download the admit card available on the official webpage. The admit card will have the details like Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Instructions, etc.
Admit card is the mandatory document, which must be carried by the candidates with required documents like Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, driver’s license , and Passport together with the Admit Card.
BUMAT 2022 Result:
BUMAT 2022 Result has been Declared on 16th July 2022. On the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, the BUMAT Result will declare within the 2nd week of June. to check the result, candidates need to select their course and that they need to enter their roll number within the required field, candidates can check their results and candidates even have to take the printout of it.
As per marks scored within the examination, candidates are going to be shortlisted within the combined merit list for all the participating institutes and a separate merit list are going to be created for Indian nationals and Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit category.
BUMAT 2022 Counseling:
The counselling procedure are going to be conducted through participating institutes after the declaration of the merit list. Those candidates are going to be shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to call out for the counselling procedure and therefore the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates in participating institutes as per the seat availability.
On the provided schedule, candidates must need to be present at the participating institutes and those candidates are going to be called out for counselling procedure, they must need to carry the required documents for verification. The documents that ought to be carried by the candidates are
- Letter of counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
- Gap certificate ( if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian
- Six recent passport-size photos with candidate’s name written on the backside
- Admission fee