BUMAT 2023 application form will be released soon. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test is abbreviated as BUMAT and this test is organized through Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University to provide admission to the applicants in BBA/BCA course within the various affiliated colleges of this university.
Those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission to the BBA/BCA Course from the varied affiliated colleges of BVP; they will apply for BUMAT Examination by filling the application form online mode.
From this content, applicants will know the detailed information of BUMAT exam dates, application form, Eligibility Criteria, and Exam Procedure.
BUMAT 2023 Notification – To Be Released
| BUMAT 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
BUMAT 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
BUMAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||BUMAT 2023|
|Full-Form||Bharati Vidyapeeth Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Courses Offered||BBA/BCA Course|
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
BUMAT Important Dates 2023:
There is the important schedule of BUMAT mentioned below for the applicants and they must have to check it.
|BUMAT Application form||23rd February 2023|
|Last date to submit BUMAT Application form||26th June 2023|
|Release of BUMAT 2023 Admit Card||To be Announced|
|BUMAT 2023 Exam Date||6th July 2023|
|Declaration of BUMAT Result||16th July 2023|
|Commencement of BUMAT Counselling||July 2023|
|Beginning of classes||July 2023|
BUMAT 2023 Application Form:
The BUMAT 2023 application form has been Released on 23rd February 2023. Those applicants have an interest and eligible to urge admission within the BBA/BCA course within the various affiliated colleges of this university, can apply within the BUMAT examination by filling the applying form and also the procedure has mentioned below to fill the application form.
- BUMAT 2023 application form has been Released on 23rd February 2023.
- BUMAT 2023 application form are often done till 26th June 2023.
- Primarily, applicants got to visit the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- Candidates should need to register themselves by using required details like name, date of birth, and email ID and also the user ID and password are going to be provided to the candidates.
- The applicants can fill the application form by submitting the details like personal, contact, parents, and education details.
- After filling the application, applicants should need to upload their scanned required documents like photographs and signatures.
- Then applicants need to make the payment of the application fee of INR 1200 using a Credit/ debit card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is accepted.
- After making payment, applicants need to submit the application form and also take the print out of the application form for future use.
BUMAT 2023 Application Fee:
BUMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the appliance form and therefore the eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must belong from Indian Citizenship
- The candidates should be qualified in class 12 examinations or the HSC examination must be cleared from any Central or State board in India.
- All general category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 45 % in class 12.
- Students of reserved category must have cleared class 12 examinations with 40% marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the HSC examination are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Admission are going to be done on a provisional basis if the class 12 passing certificate isn’t produced.
- There is no upper age limit to apply during this test.
BUMAT 2023 Exam Pattern:
Exam pattern will be very helpful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the question paper. The exam pattern details mentioned below.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Queries Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Duration||2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for the correct answer and no negative marking|
BUMAT 2023 Syllabus:
The BUMAT Syllabus consists of 4 parts includes general awareness, logical thinking, and other aspects. Applicants must have to prefer these subjects for better preparation of examination.
BUMAT 2023 Admit Card:
Those applicants have successfully submitted their application form, they will download the admit card available on the official webpage. The admit card will have the details like Name, Application Number, Exam Center, Instructions, etc.
Admit card is the mandatory document, which must be carried by the candidates with required documents like Voter Id, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, driver’s license , and Passport together with the Admit Card.
BUMAT 2023 Result:
BUMAT 2023 Result has been Declared on 16th July 2023. On the official webpage of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, the BUMAT Result will declare within the 2nd week of June. to check the result, applicants need to select their course and that they need to enter their roll number within the required field, applicants can check their results and applicants even have to take the printout of it.
As per marks scored within the examination, applicants are going to be shortlisted within the combined merit list for all the participating institutes and a separate merit list are going to be created for Indian nationals and Foreign/NRI/PIO/ Institutional Quota Merit category.
BUMAT 2023 Counseling:
The counselling procedure are going to be conducted through participating institutes after the declaration of the merit list. Those applicants are going to be shortlisted within the merit list, they’re going to call out for the counselling procedure and therefore the seats are going to be allotted to the candidates in participating institutes as per the seat availability.
On the provided schedule, applicants must need to be present at the participating institutes and those applicants are going to be called out for counselling procedure, they must need to carry the required documents for verification. The documents that ought to be carried by the candidates are
- Letter of counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
- Gap certificate ( if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian
- Six recent passport-size photos with candidate’s name written on the backside
- Admission fee