BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Applicants will need to apply for the Entrance Exam to take admission into B.Sc Nursing Programme. The seats will be filled on merit, based on the performance of applicants in CET B.Sc. (Nursing) 2023 led by Bharati Vidyapeeth at the designated centers.
Below in this article, we have provided all the information regarding the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form, Application Fee, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Result, Merit List, Counseling procedure, Etc.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Soon
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Overview:
|Exam Name||BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Courses Offered||P.B.B.Sc. Nursing|
|Organizing Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth’s University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Helpline Number||Phone- +91-20-24407100|
|Email- [email protected]|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Important Dates
Below we have provided all the information regarding the vital events and dates for the applicants:
|Application Form||27th January 2023|
|Last date to apply||7th June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test,||19th June 2023|
|Result||23rd June 2023|
|Counselling & on the spot admission||27th June 2023|
|Commencement of classes||11th July 2023|
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Application Form
Below we have provided all the information regarding the application process for the ease of the candidates:
- BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode.
- Applicants are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- Applicants willing to get admission in the CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2023 will want to complete the Application Form on or before the last date of application and submit it together with the entrance test fee.
- As soon as the instructions mention in the prospectus is checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Applicants also need to provide the scanned images of photograph and signature in quantified size and format mention on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are ordered to fill the Application Form appropriately and properly with correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a copy of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application fee is Rs. 1100/-
- Payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process consequently applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Particulars of the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants visit the official website of the university to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which will be produced by the system.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below we have provided all the information regarding the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- The students will be admitted as said by the total marks gotten by the contender in the final year of the G.N.M. course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration through State Nursing Council positioned in India.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) together with G.N.M. from the nursing institute familiar by the Indian Nursing Council and Registration through State Nursing Council situated in India.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
Below we have provided all the information regarding the BVP CET P.B.B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be in Online mode (CBT).
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: 100 Questions.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card 2023
BVP CET Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card will be released soon. It will be released through online mode by the conducting authorities. Admit card will be released through online to applicants after effectively filling up the online Application Form and payment of the entrance test fee
Applicants need to visit the official website of the university in order to get the admit card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website. Applicants also need to take some copies of the admit card and keep it carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Exam Centres
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Result 2023
BVP CET Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Results will be released soon. Through online mode, only the results will be declared for the candidates. On the official website of the university, officials will make an declaration of the results.
Applicants must visit the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth.
They are required to use details to check the results. It is informed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the candidates.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Merit List 2023
A merit list will be prepared accordingly for the said courses. Below we have provided all the information regarding the merit list.
Administrators will come up with the admission to the applicants on account of the merit list. Separate Merit lists for Regular Merit Category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Management Merit Category will be ready.
Administrators will issue the merit list on the official website of the university for the applicants. Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university in order to go through the merit list.
Candidates are commended to download the merit list from the official website of the university.
BVP CET P.B.B.Sc. Nursing Counseling
In the counseling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill the registration form to partake in the counseling round. After that applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counseling round.
When the counseling round is done applicants need to download seat allotment letters from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all crucial pamphlets and credentials.
Below we have provided all the information regarding the brochures needed at the time of counseling:
- Statement of marks G.N.M. Course (Last qualifying examination)
- Passing/Degree certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration certificate from the university from which the candidate has passed the last examination. (other than Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University).
- Transference /Leaving Certificate from the College last attended.
- Character Certificate from Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST Candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)
- Change in Name Certificate (if any for married female students).
- Attempt certificate
- Registration certificate from state nursing council.
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner
- 5 Passport size recent photographs