CCMN 2022 Round-3 Seat Allotment has been Started on 4th July 2022. The CCMN called as the (Centralised Counselling for M.Sc.M.Sc (Tech.) is the counseling process, which is held by the National Institute of Technology, Rourkela to offer admission to the IIT JAM qualified applicants in the participating institutes.
The JAM–qualified applicants can fill the application form for CCMN counseling online mode by visiting the official website. Form this year 2022 IIT JAM Examinations is held by IIT Kanpur. CCMN 2022 ( Counselling Body for Admission to NITs and CFTIs) will admit applicants through qualified JAM 2022 scores. The applicants can fill their choices at the time of counseling and they will get admission to the varied participating institutes of nits.
Every year selected applicants get admission through the complete process of the CCMN admission procedure. Below in this article, applicants will know the detailed information of CCMN important dates, application form and Counseling Procedure etc.
CCMN 2022 Notification – Seat Allotment Started
|CCMN 2022 Round-3 Seat Allotment has been Started on 4th July 2022. Click Here For Seat Allotment.|
CCMN 2022 Important Dates:
There are the important dates of CCMN mentioned below for the applicants and they can check it.
|Schedule of CCMN-2022 Regular Round|
|Online Registration & Fee Payment and Online Choice Filling Starts||8th June 2022|
|Last date for Online Registration and Fee Payment||1st July 2022|
|Automatic Locking of saved choices||2nd July 2022|
|Publication of Round-1 Seat Allotment||5th July 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading and specifying Willingness||5th-9th July 2022|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||6th-10th July 2022|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||11th July 2022|
|Publication of Round-2 Seat Allotment||16th July 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee, Document uploading, and specifying Willingness||16th – 20th July 2022|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||17th-22nd July 2022|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||17th-22nd July 2022|
|Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment||24th July 2022|
|Payment of Seat Acceptance Fee and Document uploading||24th-28th July 2022|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Finally Allotted Institute for applicants who have been allotted seat first time or whose allotted institute has been changed||25th-29th July 2022|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing
the Balance Fee online by applicants of all rounds
|25th-30th July 2022|
|Online Withdrawal from the Admitted Institute||25th-30th July 2022|
|Schedule of CCMN Special Round|
|Advertisement and availability of Vacant Seats||2nd August 2022|
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee & Special Round Participation Fee and Online Choice Filling||2nd August 2022|
|Online Choice Locking||10th August 2022|
|Automatic Locking of Saved Choices||10th August 2022|
|CCMN 2022 Application Form will be released soon.||13th August 2022|
|Document uploading and specifying Willingness||13th-17th Aug 2022|
|Online Document Verification by officers of Allotted Institute||14th August 2022|
|Online Change of Willingness / Withdrawal||19th August 2022|
|Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment||21st August 2022|
|Online Document uploading||21st August 2022|
|Online admission in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online on CCMN portal by the applicants of Special
Round-1 and 2
|22nd -25th Aug 2022|
CCMN 2022 Application Form:
- The CCMN 2022 Application Form will be released by June 2022 and those applicants are qualified in IIT JAM examination and going for the next admission procedure through CCMN, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. Before the last date of submission, applicants should have to submit it.
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of Centralised Counselling for M.Sc. M.Sc (Tech).
- Appearing applicants should have to click on the link of registration provided on the official website.
- They’ve to fill their choices and there has been at least One Valid Choice option for the applicants.
- After registration, applicants should have to enter their needed details such as JAM paper law, registration number, registration ID, and score.
- PID and password have been generated after registration to fill the application form.
- The details and attached documents of applicants have been verified through authority.
- They should have to fill their details such as Name, DOB, Gender, Email Address, and mobile number, and communication details.
- After filling the personal details, applicants have to submit their eligibility details, bank details, and demographic details.
- Applicants have to submit the application form after scanning and uploading needed documents in the application form.
CCMN 2022 Application Fee:
The application fee is given below-
|Category||Admission Fee (INR)|
CCMN 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Those applicants are going to apply in this procedure they should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria details provided below.
Applicants should be qualified in IIT JAM examination.
They should belong to the reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD) category must have their valid certificates in hand while attending CCMN.
They must score 60 Percent minimum (General) and 55 Percent minimum (SC/ ST/ PwD) marks in the qualifying degree examination.
*Note: The number of seats for varied programs given below are likely to change as per the information received from the Admitting Institutes.
The number of EWS seats for some programs isn’t available at the time of publishing this data and has been updated on the JAM 2022 website when available.
* Note: A student admitted to the Joint M.Sc.- Ph.D. program can either leave with the M.Sc. degree after the fourth semester or join the Ph.D. program if he/ she has secured a at least CGPA of 8.5 at the end of the third semester clearing the prescribed credit demands.
* Note: A pupil admitted to the CommonM.Sc.-Ph.D. program can either leave with the M.Sc. degree after the fourth semester or join the Ph.D. program if he/ she has secured a minimal CGPA of 8 at the end of the third semester clearing the prescribed credit conditions.
CCMN 2022 Choice Filling Procedure:
The choice filling portal will open after submitting registration details and uploading needed documents.
- Applicants have to use their PID and Password to fill the maximum number of choices or all of the listed eligible choices in their own Order of Preference.
- After confirming the special eligibility of the applicants, they can fill their choices.
Applicants can lock their choices after filling and there will no option of editing choice filling after locking once.
- The applicants should have to take the print out of choices filled in the application form for future use. They’ve to sign the application form with choices for future reference and submission at the Admitting Institute along with PAL.