CEED 2023 Notification will be released by September 2023 through online mode. CEED is these days normally referred to as the Common Entrance Exam for Design. CEED is an examination that is conducted every year for the candidates. IIT that is additionally referred to as the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai is that the conducting authority to arrange and manage the entrance test for the candidates.
The entrance test is conducted at the national level for the candidates. The examination is conducted on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The exam will be held for those candidates looking admission in Master of Design (M. Des) programs of IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and IIITDM Jabalpur. Candidates can also use the CEED 2023 score for admission in various other CEED accepting institutions across the country.
Below is that the list of all the colleges those who accept the CEED scores:
- IIT Bombay,
- IIT Delhi,
- IISc city,
- IIT Guwahati,
- IIT Kanpur,
- IIT Hyderabad,
- IIITDM Jabalpur,
- UPES Dehradun
CEED 2023 Notification: To be released
CEED 2023 Notification will be released soon by September 2023. Click here to check Information brouchure. The link will be provided here.
CEED 2023 Application Form will be released by September 2023 through online mode. Click here for Application details.
CEED 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||CEED 2023|
|CEED Full-Form||Common Entrance Exam for Design|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
CEED 2023 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centres||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|Books for CEED Exam Preparation||Click Here|
CEED 2023 Exam Dates:
The information regarding the necessary events and also the dates are listed below for a reference of the applicants:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Online Application||9th September 2022|
|Last date to apply (without late fee)||31st October 2022|
|Last date to apply (with late fee)||17th November 2022|
|Release of Admit card||1st January 2023|
|Last date for correction in discrepancies in admit card||1st week of January 2023|
|UCEED 2023 Examination||17th January 2023|
|Release of Answer key||21st January 2023|
|Last date to send comments for answer key||24th January 2023|
|Declaration of results & download of a scorecard||10th March 2023|
CEED 2023 Application Form:
The necessary information regarding the application process is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Application form will be obtainable through online mode by the IIT, Bombay.
- Candidates will be able to fill the CEED 2023 application form by 2nd week of September 2022.
- Candidates should fulfill their eligibility before applying for the CEED 2023 as officials will not allow any non-eligible candidates to participate in the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form before last date of submission as no candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the completion of registration process.
- CEED 2023 registration process will be over in on 2nd week of October 2022 (without late fee) and 2nd week of to 3rd week of October 2022 (with Late fee of Rs. 500/-).
Applicants ought to undergo the below-mentioned steps so as to complete the process of application form:
- Filing details
- Uploading documents
- Checking the form
- Taking a copy of the form
- Paying the applying fee
- Submitting the applying form
NOTE: For a lot of details, candidates will undergo the official website of the university.
CEED 2023 Application Fee:
The necessary information regarding the applying fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Payment mode: CEED Application Fee can be paid using a debit card/ credit card / net banking method.
|SC/ ST/ PwD / Female candidates||Rs.1600/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3200/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs.500/-|
Applicants should note that the applying fee once paid won’t be refundable and untransferable.
CEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants who hold a legitimate degree or a credential or have completed a postgraduate degree course of a minimum of 4 years in any discipline from a recognized university or institute are eligible to seem for the entrance test.
Applicants who are in the method of the final examination are eligible to look for the test.
University has not set any age limit for the candidates to seem for the entrance test.
Applicants who hold a legitimate GATE scorecard are eligible to look for the examination and that they ought to submit some necessary documents at the time of admission.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions):
- Question: When will the CEED registration process start?
Answer: The registration process will be start by the month of September 2022.
- Question: In which mode will the application process conducted?
Answer: It will be conducted through online mode only.
- Question: Can I make changes to the application form after submission?
Answer: No, modification is not possible after the submission of the application.
- Question: In which mode and when will the CEED entrance exam held?
Answer: The exam of CEED will be held by 3d week of January 2023 through online mode.
- Question: Can I apply for CEED 2023 through GATE scores?
Answer: Yes, You can apply through GATE score. You need not appear for the entrance test.
- Question: Is there any age limit to apply for CEED 2023?
Answer: No, there will be no age limit to apply for CEED.
- Question: What are the types of queries asked in the question paper?
Answer: The paper will contain multiple-choice type and numerical type questions.
- Question: I am appearing in the last year of the Bachelors’s program, Am I eligible to apply for CEED?
Answer: Yes, You are eligible for CEED but you must show passing proof of admission.
CEED 2023 Exam Pattern:
The necessary information regarding the paper pattern for the preparation of the entrance test is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held in the CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Parts: There will be two parts for the examination Part-A and Part-B respectively.
- Sections: CEED 2023 Question paper will contain 3 sections.
- Type of Questions: Part-A will contain the multiple-choice question (MCQs) and Part-B will contain the drawing question.
- Duration of Examination: Applicants will be provided a total of 3 hours for solving the question paper.
- Total Marks: CEED 2023 Question Paper will contain total 100 Marks.
- Language: Question paper will be in English Language.
Below we have provided Both Parts of CEED 202 Examination:
Exam Pattern for Part-A:
|Sections||Total Number of Questions||Positive Marking||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for Part-B:
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Number||Total Marks|
|Total||5||1 — 5||100|
CEED Syllabus 2023:
Below we have provided the brief CEED syllabus of both parts. CEED 2023 will be divided into 2 parts.
Syllabus for Part-A:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and / or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Environmental and social awareness: Population, water, general awareness of environmental factors such as climate, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language. Ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Syllabus for Part-B:
- Creativity: This section will be designed for testing the ability of candidates to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design, etc.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
CEED 2023 Exam Admit Card:
The admit card will be will be released for downloading by 1st week of January 2023. The information regarding the declaration of the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Admit card is created obtainable on the official web site of the university for the candidates in online mode.
Applicants ought to check the official web site of the university within the month of January 2023 so as to urge the admit card.
Admit cards should be downloaded and a few copies of a similar ought to be taken.
Admit card is that the gate pass of the candidates to look for the entrance test.
Below mentioned is that the list of the main points mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Contact range
- Signature of the candidates
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
- Exam center name & address
- Exam Date & Time.
CEED Answer Key 2023:
The CEED 2023 answer key will be released just after few days from the completion of examination by the official authority . The provisional answer key will be released by 4th week of January 2023 through online mode.
The objection facility will also be provided by the exam conducting authority in the answer key. The objection facility will be started from last week of January 2023.
After the completion of objection facility, authority will release the final answer key. Candidates can check the final answer key from the last week of January 2023.
CEED 2023 Exam Results:
The necessary information regarding the declaration of the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants can get the results of the test in online mode on the official website of the university.
Applicants are advised to log in to the web site within the month of March 2023 and transfer the result from the web site.
Results are often seen with the assistance of the credentials together with the registration & application range with email.
Applicants are suggested to stay some copies of the result for future usage.
Applicants will be able to check the answer keys of the entrance test.
The official authorities don’t entertain any correction facility of the answer key.
Applicants are advised to keep the results safely because it is required in the future at the time of admission procedure.
CEED 2023 Exam Counseling:
The necessary information regarding the counseling/admission method is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The university doesn’t organize any centralized council session for the candidates.
Applicants are advised to look for admission during several institutions once the results are declared.
Applicants ought to register on the official website of the university.
All the institutes can update all the information regarding the admission method on the official web site of the university for the reference of the candidates.