CEPT Entrance Exam 2023 UG Application Form has been Released. The CEPT University invites the application form for admission into Under-Graduate and Post-graduate courses.
Through CEPT entrance examination, a candidate can get admission in UG of Bachelor of Architecture/ Construction Technology/ Interior Design/ Urban Design and design (Building Products and Systems/Furniture) and in PG: M ArchDesign / M.Arch/ MA (Conservation and Regeneration, Architectural History and Theory), Master of (Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning, Urban Transport Systems and lots of more.
Candidate applying can check the information about the CEPT entrance examination 2023 including application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CEPT 2023 Application Form – Extended
| CEPT Entrance Exam 2023 UG Application Form has been Extended till 18th July 2023 for B.Arch and BUD Programs. Click Here to Apply.
CEPT Entrance Exam 2023 UG Application Form has been Extended till 21st July 2023 for BCE Programs. Click Here to Apply.
CEPT 2023 Application Form:
Candidates can undergo the application form details which we’ve mentioned below:
The CEPT entrance examination 2023 form are often filled through either online mode on the official website at www.admissions.cept.ac.in.
The CEPT entrance examination 2023 application form has been available for PG Courses.
CEPT 2023 Application has been Started for PG Courses.
Candidates require to fill information like personal information, email ID, contact number, choice in fact , and academic qualification details, etc.
Before making submission check the written details & provided documents properly.
CEPT Application Form 2023 Dates:
|Important events||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form availability for PG||Started|
|Application form’s last date||29th April 2023|
|Application form last date for UG Courses||June 2023|
How to Apply for CEPT 2023:
Here we’ve mentioned complete procedure to apply for CEPT entrance examination 2023 Application Form:
CEPT 2023 application form has been started for PG Courses.
The CEPT University will provide the application form and information brochure online on the official website at www.admissions.cept.ac.in.
All Aspirants will need to satisfy the terms & conditions of the CEPT entrance examination 2023 to use for admission.
fill up details like full name of the applier, parent name, Gender, Birth of Date, residential address, valid Email ID, active contact number, etc.
Provide the specified documents of Degree certificates (self-attested), mark sheets (of all semesters), CV, and Academic and/or Professional experience certificates and lots of more.
Take the oriented copies of fill up form and slip of payment for future process.
ALSO READ: CEPT ADMIT CARD 2023.
CEPT Application Fee 2023:
- The application fee for postgraduate applications by an applicant will be Rs. 3500 / – (inclusive of taxes) for the first Application and Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of taxes) for every subsequent application.
- The application fee for Bachelor’s in Design will be Rs. 1500/- (inclusive of taxes).
CEPT 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates must check the subsequent details regarding CEPT entrance examination 2023 Eligibility Criteria for admission:
Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
Qualification: For UG, aspirants need to complete the twelfth class or Diploma within the pattern of 10+3 or its equivalent Examination from State Boards, CBSE/CISCE/NIOS/ISB/IB. OR International Baccalaureate Diploma. And need to pass with mandatory Mathematics subjects with securing a minimum of fifty marks. As per the Council of Architecture, candidates need to secure marks for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture.
For PG: candidates got to hold the degree of Bachelor’s or Diploma (4+2) or equivalent examination (in the relevant stream) with securing a minimum of 55% marks (reserved category-5% relaxation) from a university recognized by the Council of Architecture. Candidates need to clear the twelfth class (science stream) with mandatory Physics and arithmetic subjects and will even have the work experience of 1 to 4 years.
Age criteria: there are not any age criteria mentioned to apply.
For Any Assistance go through CEPT Contact Helpline Number.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now