CG PPT Eligibility Criteria 2023 has been given below. Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test popularly referred to as CG PPT is held for the admission of engineering degree within the government and private polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB), additionally referred to as CG Vyapam, is the review authority of CG PPT.
Admission is based on the merit of the candidate for the entrance test. The Board of directors can tentatively invite the CG PPT 2023 Application Form from the third week of March 2023. During this article, we’ll discuss the CG PPT 2023 eligibility criteria.
CG PPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is advised that candidates read the 2023 PPT eligibility criteria before completing the application form. Here, we’ve mentioned the full eligibility requirements CG PPT 2023. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility rules are going to be eligible for admission. See eligibility below to qualify, home eligibility criteria and age for this test.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The candidate should be the resident of Chhattisgarh.
Candidates ought to have the domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
ALSO READ: CG PPT EXAM DATES 2023.
The requisite qualification for admission to diploma engineering is tenth or its equivalent examination passed from the recognized board of Chhattisgarh or the other recognized board of India.
Aspirants have to pass the qualifying examination with Science and arithmetic subjects.
It is mandatory for the candidates to pass arithmetic and Science separately at the qualifying examination.
Candidates belonging from the general category need to score a minimum of thirty-fifth marks within the qualifying examination (10th). No minimum marks are going to be needed for reserved category candidates, they need to secure solely passing marks in 10th/matriculation exam.
The age of the candidates should not be more than thirty years as on first July 2023.
Candidates whose age is more than thirty years won’t be eligible for admission.