CG PPT Syllabus has been provided below. CG PPT Syllabus 2022 is released by the CGPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board). The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) has organized the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) and those candidates have the interest to get admission into various professional polytechnic courses, they’ll fill the application form of CG PPT through on-line mode. The various government and private colleges of Chhattisgarh State are providing admission to the candidates.
Those candidates are seeking to get admission within the Chhattisgarh government colleges and institutions; they’ll fill the application form of CG PPT. Candidates are going to be selected within the merit list as per their qualified marks. The CG PPT is the state level entrance examination. Here, through this article, the candidates are going to be able to understand the whole information of CG PPT in which includes CG PPT 2022 Syllabus, etc.
CG PPT 2022 Syllabus:
The CG PPT Syllabus 2022 information is going to be given to candidates so that they will check the syllabus of CGPPT for better preparation. The CG PPT 2022 Syllabus is mentioned below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
General Properties of Matter and Sound:
- Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
- Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Classification of Elements:
- Chemical Reactions
- The rate of a chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Some important chemical compounds
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade, and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius, and central angle.
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry:
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section, and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid, and Incentre of the triangle.
ALSO READ: CG PPT EXAM PATTERN 2022.
- Area of a sector of circle and length of the arc of the circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, the cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode, and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).