CG SET Exam Pattern: Full form of CG SET 2023 is Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test 2023. CGSET 2023 is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur.
A candidate who qualifies for this test is going to be given an assistant professor Post in govt. universities within the state of Chhattisgarh. It’ll include 3 papers i.e. Paper-1, Paper-II & Paper-III.
Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to read all the rules on the official site before applying for the Chhattisgarh SET 2023. Here during this post, we’ll supply all the information related to CG SET Exam Pattern.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CG SET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Language: English & Hindi
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Papers: 02 papers
- Number of questions: Paper 1 – 50; Paper-2 -100
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Duration: 60 minutes for Paper-1; 120 minutes for Paper-2
The paper-wise mark distribution for CGSET 2023:
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
CG SET Marking Scheme
- Marks for each correct answer = 2 marks
- Marks for wrong answer = 0 marks
CG SET 2023 Marking Scheme:
Paper-I shall contain 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which can be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It is primarily designed to check reasoning ability, comprehension, thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II shall contain 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which can be based on the topic selected by the candidate.
The candidates will need to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the OMR sheet provided. There aren’t any negative marks for incorrect answers.
ALSO READ: CG SET SYLLABUS.
CG SET 2023 Syllabus:
All details Regarding the Syllabus has been released on the official web site. Candidates ought to browse the official portal of the authority. Candidates additionally get the syllabus details through this post. They just have to go through the link given above for Syllabus.