Chhattisgarh TET Admit Card will be available soon. CG TET is completely known as Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test and this test is regulated by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) to provide teacher job for the recruitment of primary teachers (Class 1st to 5th) and upper primary teachers (Class 6th to 8th) within the government and private schools of Chhattisgarh.
Those candidates have an interest and eligible, they will apply within the CG Tet Examination by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Through this article, candidates can understand the detailed information of the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET 2021).
CG TET 2021 Admit Card – Available Soon
CG TET 2021 Hall Ticket Card:
Before one week of Examination, candidates can get the Admit Card through authority on their official web site. Candidates will download the Admit Card by entering the registration number if they need filled and submitted their form. The Admit Card can have details like registration number, the center of examination, date of examination, reporting time to the examination center, the timing of examination, and important exam day guidelines.
CG TET 2021 Admit Card Dates:
|CG TET 2021 Application Form||February 2021|
|Final Date of Application Form 2021||March 2021|
|CG TET 2021 Admit Card||March 2021|
|CG TET 2021 Exam Date||March 2021|
How to Download CG TET Admit Card 2021?
Applicants will download the CG Tet Admit Card by following the procedure mentioned below and that they should need to follow it.
- First of all, candidates should need to go on the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Applicants need to search the CG Tet Admit Card download link on the official web page.
- They have to click on the link and the registration page opened on the screen.
- To download the Admit Card, candidates need to enter the required details like Name and application number within the required field.
- After entering the details, they need to submit it, and the Admit Card can appear to the candidates.
- Candidates should need to save or download the Admit Card and take a printout.
- Submit the CG Tet Admit Card at the examination hall together with any Identity proof.
ALSO READ: CG TET RESULT 2021.
Details mentioned on CG TET Admit Card 2021:
The CG TET Admit Card will have the following details and the applicants must have to check the details before downloading it.
- Candidate Name.
- Category of the Candidate.
- Candidate Gender.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Exam Counselor Signature.
- Mother or Father Name.
- Exam Name.
- Exam Center Name and code.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Exam Date and Time.
- Exam Center Address.
- Important Instructions for the exam.