Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. The Chandigarh MBBS and BDS admission will provide to the candidates through Government Medical College (GMCH), Chandigarh and also the admission procedure will start from the second week of June and those applicants are aiming to get admission in these programs, can fill the application form through online mode as per their eligibility criteria.
From this Year’s NEET 2023 entrance examination conducted by NTA. Through the joint committee comprising of members from GMCH and Institute of Dental Sciences, Chandigarh, the admission in MBBS and BDS are going to be conducted. Candidates should need to check all notifications from the official website.
Here, from this article, the applicants will get the detailed information of Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Procedure, application form.
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Top Medical Colleges in Chandigarh
Here, candidates can check the top medical & dental colleges of Chandigarh:
Top Medical Colleges:
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Panjab University, Chandigarh
Top Dental Colleges:
- Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Application Form:
The Chandigarh MBBS and BDS admission form are going to be released within the second week of June and those applicants are eligible and aiming to get admission within the various medical and dental colleges of Chandigarh to finish their MBBS and BDS programs can fill the application form of Chandigarh MBBS/BDS through online or offline mode.
The applicants should need to pay the application fee of INR Rs.500 (UR), INR Rs.300 (SC), and INR Rs.6800 (NRI) as application fee via a bank challan. After paying the fee applicants need to submit the application form through offline mode.
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should need to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship including NRI/OCI/PIO.
- The age of the applicants should be 17 years old as of December 31, 2023.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t be more than 25 years as of May 7, 2023.
- The candidates should have the domicile of Chandigarh to urge admission within the Chandigarh MBBS admission.
- The candidates should be qualified within the Class 12 board exam with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English
- The applicants need to score a minimum of 50% marks aggregate (for the unreserved category), 40% (for reserved category), and 45% (for the unreserved physically handicapped category) within the subjects mentioned.
- Candidates must also score the required minimum percentile within the NEET 2023 UG Examination to be considered eligible for Chandigarh MBBS 2023 admission.
Required Minimum Percentile:
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/OBC (Including PH of SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023:
From 2nd November 2023, the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Counseling has been conducted and it’ll conduct through Online mode, and people applicants are shortlisted within the merit list.
They will be able to attend the counseling procedure. Candidates should need to be present at the counseling center together with the required documents for verification.