Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Chhattisgarh is a mineral-rich state located in central India. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is the managing authority of Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission and also the applicants can fill the applying form if they’re interested to urge admission within the MBBS and BDS programs from the varied medical and dental colleges of Chhattisgarh State.
Get complete information on Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 through this article. There are the govt and private Medical and Dental colleges conducting the 85% State quota seats to provide admission to the candidates and it’s necessary for the candidates to score qualified marks within the examination of National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
This year conducted on NEET entrance exam by NTA. Here, through this content, applicants are going to be able to know the detailed information of Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission which incorporates Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission dates, form, and eligibility criteria.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Notification – To Be Released
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 notification will be released soon. Click Here To Check Information Broucher. The link will be provided here.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 application form will be released soon. Click Here To Apply. The link will be provided here.
Admission Procedure 2023:
The candidates are required to appear and qualify within the NEET 2023 Exams then subsequently apply online for the MBBS BDS courses in Chhattisgarh by paying the application fee and verifying the required documents. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam conducted by the All India Institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi. it’s an entrance exam through which candidates get admission into the MBBS course in AIIMS institutions.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Application Form:
The Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS admission application form will release from the second week of June and before the 4th week of June, candidates can fill the application form.
The interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form through online mode from the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Candidates should need to fill the personal details, academic details at the time of filling the application form.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
It is necessary for candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form and also the eligibility criteria have mentioned below.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candidates shouldn’t be less than 17 years of age and also the age of the candidates shouldn’t be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should be qualified in class 12 or equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognized by the Chhattisgarh government with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.
- The score of candidates should be a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology. For SC/ST/OBC category, it is 40%.
- The candidate must secure the minimum required percentile in NEET UG 2023.
- Applicants should be the resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The candidate must have completed Class 11 and class 12 from a University or Board located recognized by the state.
- The candidate must be qualified until Class 5 from the state.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/BDS Counseling 2023:
The Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS Counseling Procedure are going to be Started through online mode and it’ll have the first and second round in November 2023.
The counseling procedure will conduct and also the applicants should need to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification and that they should be on the schedule.