Christ University Admission 2024: CUET Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
CUET 2024 Application Form will be Released soon. It is a university level, admission procedure organised for candidates who are willing to get admission in various UG and PG programmes. The admission will be based on the university level entrance exam and National level entrance exam for different courses.
The university provides various courses for selected candidates in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, Business, etc. Below in this article, we have provided all the details regarding the Christ University 2024 such as admission dates, application form, eligibility, Pattern, Result etc.
Christ University 2024 Notifications – Application Form Soon
CUET 2024 Application Form will be Released soon For MBA Program. Click Here to Apply Online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Dayananda Sagar College, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- JECRC University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
CUET 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG/PG Courses. Click Here to Apply Online.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
Christ University 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Christ University 2024|
|Exam Types||UG and PG courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Courses offered||Engineering, Management, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Exam Dates||To be Announced|
Courses Offered by Christ University:
Below we have provided the list of courses offered by Christ University:
- UG courses: B. Tech., BBA, B.Com., BA LLB, B.Arch., B.Ed., B.Sc., etc.
- PG courses: LLM, MA, M.Com., M.Tech., etc.
Christ University 2024 Admission date
Below we have provided the official admission dates for Christ University 2024 given below:
|Events UG Courses||Dates (Tentative)
|Closing date of registration||30th April, 2024|
|Issue of Admit Card||to be Announced|
|Admit Card Date||3 Days Before The Test|
|Entrance Test (CUET)||to be Announced|
||to be Announced|
|Final selection list||to be Announced|
|The result will be out||to be Announced|
CUET Important Dates For MBA
|Session I||Session II|
|Starting of the application form||Started|
|Last date to submit the Application||29th Jan 2024||9th April 2024|
|Admit card release date||2nd Feb 022||13th April, 2024|
|Group Discussion||4th-10th Feb 2024||15th April 2024|
|Micro Presentation & Personal Interview||6th-10th Feb 2024||17th- 20th, April 2024|
|Publication of selection process result||15th Feb 2024||25th April, 2024|
Christ University 2024 Application Form
Below we have provided the details regarding the Christ University 2024 Application Form:
- The application form for Christ University 2024 will be released through online as well as offline mode.
- Candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The application form will be released from November 2024 for MBA courses.
- Fill the application form with details like name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the specific format.
- All the details in application form should be correct as there no correction facility provided to the candidates on later stage.
- Submit the application form and take the copy of it for future usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode by Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- For offline mode candidate can submit fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- Application fee for each candidate is Rs. 5000/-.
How to Apply for Christ University
- Step-1: Go to the website of Christ University 2024 (The direct Link is given above in this article).
- Step-2: Candidate must click on ‘Register’ button.
- Step-3: The authority will send the verify email by sending OTP in phone number.
- Step-4: Applicants have to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in specific format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Step-7: Print the application form and fee receipt for future usage.
Christ University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for Christ University 2024 to check for the candidates before filling the form:
For B. Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate should qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in PCM subjects and 50% in Mathematics to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate should pass with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as mandatory subject.
For M. Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ BE from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate should secure at least 55% marks in qualifying exam.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must secure at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Candidate must have valid score of MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE.
Christ University 2024 Admission Procedure
The Christ University will conduct the admission procedure in various rounds including filling of application form, fee payment, exam, counselling, allotment process etc. The admission procedure will be different for every offered courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Alliance MBA, Bangalore | Admissions Open for MBA 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Avinash College of Commerce, Hyderabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The admission will also be based on the university level entrance exam scores. The university will also accept the score of various National level entrance exam.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2024
Christ University organizes the university level entrance exam known as the Christ University Entrance Test. The university provides admission through CUET exam for in UG & PG courses.
The exam will be conducted for selecting the candidates in various courses at the Christ University campus. Only registered candidates will be able to participate in the entrance exam.
Christ University 2024 Result
The Christ University result will be declared by February 2024 for MBA courses through online mode. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates and other factors.
The result will be prepared after the completion of entrance exam. Candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and they will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. Candidate must download the result for future references.
Christ University 2024 Counselling
The candidates will be selected for counselling based on the scores in entrance exam. The university will conduct the counselling through online mode. Counselling authority will also held the GD and PI rounds for shortlisted candidates.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list and performance in GD and PI rounds and exam. After seats will be allotted, candidate have to report to the allotted centre for confirming their admission. Candidates will also require to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
Documents Required for verification
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Undergraduate mark sheet
- Provisional degree certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- ID proof
- Entrance test score card
- Passport size photographs