CHS Admission 2022 notification will be released soon. Central Hindu School is additionally referred as CHS, which is one among most the best and largest schools in India and is affiliated with the C.B.S.E board. It owns a large Hall called ‘SARGA HALL’. it’s a two-floored library where approx 200 students can sit and has the biggest playground of Purvanchal, where an Inter-school football tournament is played.
This school is situated at the Kamachha (called the heart of the holy city, Varanasi) Varanasi. This school offers education to students of all cultures. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and senior high School (Pre-University Course) related to the CBSE and fully administered the Central Hindu School. CHS has the campus of Central Hindu Boys Schools and Central Hindu Girls Schools.
Central Hindu Boys School’s campus is cover 70 acres and houses the school, hostel, laboratories (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer, and Psychology & Agriculture), gym, and library. CHS is an English and Hindi medium school.
CHS Admission 2022 Notification – To be released
| CHS Admission 2022 application form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
CHS 2022 Highlights:
|Exam Name||CHS 2022|
|Full-Form||Central Hindu School|
|Exam Types||Board Level|
|Exam Level||Central Hindu School|
|Courses Offered||Social Science, English, Maths|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
CHS 2022 Exam Dates:
Please refer to the website to get the information on the updated important events related to the examination and the dates for the same.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of online Application Form||1st March 2022|
|Submission of Online Application Form||31st March 2022|
|Correction of the Application Form||3rd to 7th April 2022|
|Date of E-lottery & Display of Main/ Waiting List/ Notice|
|BHU Employee Ward & Divyang (PH)||15th April 2022|
|General, SC, ST & OBC-NCL||19th April 2022|
|Dates of counseling/Admission:|
|BHU Employee Ward & Divyang (PH)||17th April 2022|
|General, SC, ST & OBC-NCL 1st Merit List||25th April 2022|
|General, SC, ST & OBC-NCL 2nd List (Waiting List)||26th April 2022|
CHS 2022 Application Form:
CHS Admission 2022 Application Correction (School Admission) has been Started now.
- The candidates who want to apply for the course got to apply online for the application form of BHU CHS
- School Entrance Test 2022 through the official website of BHU.
- The candidates will need to complete the procedure on or before the last date. For details, refer to the official notification.
- The candidates are going to be selected based on the school Entrance Test.
CHS 2022 Application Fee:
SC/ ST – Rs 300.00
General/OBC – Rs 600.00
Mode of Payment:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit Card through the payment gateway available on the entrance test portal.
- Offline Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank: After filling up the application form, its submission, and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the
- Challan from the entrance test portal.
- The printout of challan will\ contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras
- Hindu University during which the entrance test fee are going to be deposited, and also the exact amount to be deposited.
- The candidate are going to be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she are going to be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
CHS 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For Eligibility Criteria candidates should look at the below-given Details:
- For Class VI: Minimum 10 Years to 12 Years age as of 30th September 2022 i.e. date of birth won’t be before 30/09/2008 and after 30/09/2010 and passed class V examination from a faculty .
- For Class IX: Minimum 13 Years to fifteen Years age as of 30th September 2022 i.e. date of birth won’t be before 30/09/2005 and after 30/09/2007 and passed class VIII examination from a faculty .
- For Class XI: Maximum 18 Years age as of 30th September 2022 i.e. date of birth won’t be before 30/09/2002 and passed class X examination from a recognized Board/ University with the specified percentage as under noted:
For External candidates (Coming through SET):
- Percentage: 60% marks and above in class X marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for admission in Science Stream. 50% marks and above or equivalent grade is important in each, Maths and Science as per KVS norms.
- Qualification: 55% and above in class X marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for commerce. Class X passed for the arts stream
CHS 2022 Exam Pattern :
Get here the details of the CHS 2022 Exam Pattern. The CHS 2022 Exam Pattern will help the students to get good marks on the entrance test.
- Mode of Exam: The Examination are going to be conducted through Offline mode, the question paper are going to be based on the OMR School Entrance Test comprising of subjects within the selected.
- Question Types: The question type are going to be multiple choices, and candidates need to circle on the right answer.
- Pen Types: Only Ball pens are often wont to write the paper.
- Selection Process: candidates also got to circle on the Roll Number, Question Booklet No. and Set No on Question Booklet before solving the paper.
- Error: Any error in darkening the Roll Number or writing set number will end in a wrong evaluation of the answer Sheet.
- Subject Choice: the selection of subject combinations shall be granted strictly based on merit in ‘SET’ and subject to to provide of seats within the subject/combinations.
- Required Scored: For choosing Maths (Science, Commerce, Arts), a candidate must have scored above 50% marks or equivalent grade in Maths in class X.
CHS 2022 How to Prepare for Exam:
Here we are providing some important tips and tricks to crack the examination:
- First of all, determine all the main points about the officially prescribed syllabus for the exam.
- Take help from several books and other study materials associated with films and filmmaking.
- Also, take help from the study materials available on the web .
- Also, consider the previous year’s question papers and sample papers will assist you to understand more about the examination.
- Get detailed knowledge of the history of Indian cinema, music, literature, art & other film-related topics.
- Don’t take stress for the examination, do meditation and yoga it’ll assist you to concentrate on your studies.
- Take a healthy and nutritious diet and avoid oily & junk foods while preparing for exams.
CHS 2022 Syllabus:
To score well, it is very important to prepare yourself for all the subjects directed on the website. Don’t ever worry about the tough questions in the question paper as they are set only to test the IQ level of the applicant.
All candidates are advised to go through the test books instead of digest or other books.
- For Class VI: The test question paper will be of class V standard comprising 100 MCQ of
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
- For Class IX: The test question paper will be of class VIII standard comprising 100 MCQ of
- Subjects: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Social Science, and General Science.
- For Class XI: The test question paper will be at class X standard comprising 100 MCQ of
- For Maths Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Gen. Studies.
- For Bio Group: English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Gen. Studies.
- For Commerce & Arts Group: English, Hindi, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, General Maths, and Gen. Studies.
CHS 2022 Admit Card:
CHS 2022 Admit Card 2022 are going to be available on 5th May 2022 on the official portal. Candidates are going to be able to download the Admit card through online mode only. Admit Card/ Hall ticket may be a mandatory document that has all the details like Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Examination Schedule & Examination Center Details, etc.
Candidates who are attaining exams are informed to carry valid Original Admit Cards with id proof if candidates didn’t bring them, candidates won’t be allowed to attain exams within the examination hall.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application can only download the Admit Card. Its the applicant’s responsibility to keep their hall ticket safe until the completion of the exam.
CHS 2022 Answer Key:
CHS 2022 Answer Key are going to be released on 25th June 2022 the Official website of BHU. the answer key are going to be published once the exams get over by authority on the official portal.
candidates can download the answer key of CHS online from the web site .
An answer key’s provided so candidates can know their performance on the entrance exams and may estimate their marks/can calculate their score. this may help to prepare for further steps.
candidates should qualify and will be eligible to apply for admission.
CHS 2022 Result:
The Result are going to be available on 10th July 2022 on the official website a few days after the examination is completed.
candidates got to log in with their registration information to download the Result. it’s also advised to keep extra printed copies of the results as they’re going to be required within the future.
CHS Counseling 2022:
CHS 2022 Counseling Procedure are going to be started in July 2022. The CHS counseling procedure will conduct through the authority for candidates to provide admission in class VI, IX, XI-ARTS & Commerce, XI-BIO, XI-MATH. All the CHS SET Class 6th, class 9th & class 11th.
So those candidates who have scored qualified marks in this entrance examination; will get a call letter from the authority to attend the Counseling Procedure. The counseling procedure will start from the 4th week of June for the candidates.
Candidates should have the eligibility criteria to urge admission to this school, and from this content, the candidates are going to be able to know the entire information of CHS within which includes CHS counseling, counseling dates, the procedure of counseling, etc.