CIPET JEE 2021 Syllabus has been released by official authority. The CIPET is popularly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology and it had been established in 1968 by the govt. of India with the help of the United Nations Development Program (UNPD) at Chennai. The CIPET has conducted the Joint entrance examination, which is commonly called CIPET JEE and it’s the national level examination.
Those candidates have the interest to urge admission within the CIPET; they’ll fill the application form of the joint entrance examination to urge admission in CIPET through on-line or offline mode. Each year this examination is held for candidates. From this article, the candidates can get complete information of CIPET JEE within which includes CIPET JEE syllabus, curriculum, etc.
CIPET JEE 2021 Syllabus:
Those applicants have filled the application form, they need to check the syllabus for better preparation of examination and they’ll get qualified marks within the examination. There are numerous syllabuses under postgraduate and undergraduate programs for the candidates.
There are 2 programs are accessible for candidates i.e. undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The syllabus includes Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Matrices and Determinants
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distributions
- Vector Algebra
- Theory Of Equations, Sequence, And Series
- Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
- Differential Equations
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Current Electricity
- Electrons and Photons
- Magnetic Effect of Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion
- Introduction and Measurement
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
ALSO READ: CIPET JEE EXAM PATTERN 2021.
- Extractive metallurgy
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Chemical kinetics
- Reactions of benzene
- General topics
- Transition elements (3d series)
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Surface chemistry
- Preparation, properties, and reactions of alkanes
- Nuclear chemistry
- Practical organic chemistry
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Amino acids and peptides
- Chemical equilibrium
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2021:
All the selected candidates got to check the exam pattern after filling the application form. The CIPET JEE Exam Pattern is mentioned below for candidates and with the help of exam pattern; the candidates are able to understand the structure of question paper.
|Subject||Type of queries||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics||Multiple Choice Questions||100||2 Hours|