CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key & Question Paper has been released on 4th December 2023. Exam Date has been announced. CLAT referred to as the Common Law Admission Test, is an all India common entrance exam. It is organized on a rotation basis by nineteen national law universities (NLUs) of India.
It is conducted for providing admission into UG and PG degree programs of law. Through this examination, the attending candidate can get admission to numerous universities in all over the Republic of India. Browse this text, to urge the latest details regarding CLAT 2024 together with, dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, test pattern, etc.
CLAT 2024 Notification: Answer Key Released
| CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key & Question Paper has been released on 4th December 2023. Click here for answer key & question papers.
CLAT 2024 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held on 3rd December 2023. Check other details below.
CLAT 2024 Admit Card has been Available on 21st November 2023. Check here for admit card details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
CLAT 2024 Highlights:
|Exam Name||CLAT 2024|
|CLAT Full-Form||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Types of Exam||PG Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Offered||Law Courses|
|Organizing Body||National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Date||3rd December, 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
CLAT 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Center||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
|Study Materials for CLAT Exam||Click Here|
|LAW Courses after 12th||Click Here|
CLAT 2024 Exam Dates:
Below is the table we have provided the exam schedule of CLAT 2024 test Dates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|CLAT 2024 notification||15th May 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Application Start Date||1st July 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Application Form Last Date||10th November 2023|
|Release of CLAT 2024 Admit Card||3rd week of November 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Exam Date (Out)||3rd December 2023|
|Release of CLAT 2024 Answer Key||4th December 2023|
|CLAT 2024 Result Date||January 2024|
|CLAT 2024 Counseling Date||January 2024|
CLAT Application Form 2024:
Check application details given below rigorously and follow it to fill the web application form:
The application form is going to be obtainable through on-line mode solely.
CLAT 2024 form is available from 1st January 2024.
The last date of filling the CLAT form is 1st week of November, 2023.
The candidate has to fill the valid details within the application form.
Candidate can like their email id for the web registration.
Once candidates can produce the login id and password subsequently they need to upload the scanned copies of documents, signature, and passport size photograph.
Submit the appliance form and take a copy of it. Keep the copy until the admission procedure.
CLAT Application Fees:
The application fee is paid through on-line (by debit card/credit card) mode. the applying fee is given below:
Rs. 4000/- for General/OBC/PWD/SAP
Rs. 3500/- for SC/ST
Documents to be uploaded with the Online Application.
- Front facing passport size recent photograph with plain background
- Signature of the candidate
- Category certificate if you are applying under SC/ST/OBC
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are applying if candidate is P.W.D
- Relevant certificate issued by competent authority if you are coming under BPL category
- The original certificates/documents issued by the competent authority as specified in the brochure are to be submitted to the allotted University in the form and manner as specified by the respective universities at the time of admission.
- The photograph and signature of the candidate need not be attested while submitting the Online Application Form.
- All documents/certificates should be uploaded in pdf format only.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Information concerning the eligibility criteria, candidates can see the main points mentioned below:
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian Nationals/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored to apply for the exam.
For UG Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: Applying applicants should passed class 12th level from a recognized board/ university.
- Minimum Marks: To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have scored 45% aggregate marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for UG law courses.
- Appearing: The appearing applicants in class 12th level will also be eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
For PG Programme:
- Qualifying Examination: To be eligible for PG courses, applicants must have passed LLB or 5-year integrated LLB or its equivalent from a recognized institute/ university.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit will be there to apply.
- Minimum Marks: For general category, candidate must have scored 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved category (ST/ST) in the qualifying exam.
CLAT Exam Pattern 2024:
The test pattern for CLAT 2024 is as follow:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Exam Mode: As per the CLAT 2024 test pattern, the test is going to be controlled in offline mode.
Duration: Candidate is going to be given 2 hours to try the law examinations.
Number Questions: there’ll be a total of two hundred (for UG) (for PG) of multiple selection queries.
Marking: every correct answer is going to be awarded one mark every and 0.25 marks are going to be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
Language: The queries of CLAT 2024 are going to be in the English language solely.
Following will be the marks distribution in the exam:
For UG Courses:
|English Including Comprehension||28-32|
|G.K & Current Affairs||35-39|
For PG Courses:
|Other Law Subjects such as Contracts, tort, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR, etc.||50|
CLAT Syllabus 2024
The syllabus of CLAT 2024, candidates can see the main points mentioned below:
English as well as comprehension
In the comprehension section candidate are assessed on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, which means of words used in that, etc. the grammar section needs correction and incorrect in grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with acceptable words, etc.
General knowledge and Current Affairs
The information on general knowledge is evaluated on the overall awareness as well as static general knowledge. Question on current affairs can guess the candidates on their information on national and international current affairs.
This section can test the candidate’s information about elementary arithmetic.
The section can test the candidate’s interest in the study of law, analysis aptitude and problem determination ability. Some prepositions might not be “true” within the real sense, a candidate can need to assume the “truth” of those prepositions and answer the question consequently.
It may contain the variability of logical reasoning queries like syllogism, logical sequences or analogies etc.
ALSO READ: CLAT EXAM PREPARATION BOOKS
The candidate will follow the below mentioned CLAT 2024 preparation tips to appear within the exam:
Notes Making: Candidates ought to build notes for the actual subject once they studied.
Time Table: Before the examination, preparation candidates ought to build the study schedule. This may help the candidate to create estimation that that explicit subject will take less time.
Section-wise Preparation: Candidate first undergoes the test pattern before beginning the preparation for the examination.
Mock Test: Candidate ought to observe the mock test frequently to ascertain the speed of solving queries.
CLAT Admit Card 2024:
Law aspirants of CLAT 2024 can access the admit card through online mode. it’ll be obtainable from the on the third week of April 2024. The candidate is needed to log in to their registered account to transfer the admit card.
Candidates are suggested to visualize the main points mentioned on CLAT admit card 2024. conjointly it is suggested to save a replica of CLAT admit card for future references.
CLAT Answer key 2024:
NLUO Cuttack can release the answer key of CLAT 2024 within the second week of May 2024. Candidate can get access to the CLAT answer key 2024 through on-line mode.
Candidates are suggested to visualize the main points mentioned in the answer key so transfer a similar. The candidate will calculate marks by giving one mark for the right answer and deduct zero.25 marks for an incorrect answer.
CLAT Result 2024:
The examination conducting authority can announce the results of CLAT 2024 within the last week of May 2024. The candidate will access the result through online mode.
The result is consisting of the roll variety and name of the candidate. To qualify the entrance examination, the candidate has to acquire minimum qualifying marks.
ALSO READ: CLAT CONTACT HELPLINE NUMBER
CLAT Cut off 2024:
CLAT 2024 cut off are the minimum marks to be scored by candidates for securing admission into the law universities. cut off are based on the rank scored by a candidate within the CLAT 2024 examination. it’ll be released when the declaration of result.
Cut off are based on multiple criteria that are issue level of examination and also the total variety of obtainable seats. solely those candidates are invited for the counseling those who can score the cut off marks.
CLAT Counselling 2024:
The allotment of seats is done on the idea of CLAT 2024 ranks, so as to college, class, and range of seats. CLAT 2024 admission in UG and PG program is utterly followed by centralized on-line counsel conducted by the CLAT authority.
The candidate has to submit the counsel fee of Rs 50,000 for participation in CLAT 2024 counseling. the ultimate admission is offered solely when the verification of documents.