Candidates verify the eligibility of CLAT 2024 before completing the application form. The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance exam for all of India. The examination is conducted for candidates who have an interest in undergraduate and graduate law programs.
The CLAT examination is going to be administered by Odisha National Law University, Cuttack (NLUO). The test is completed for eighteen major law universities within the country. During this article, we mention full data regarding CLAT 2024 eligibility criteria.
CLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The entrance examination is going to be held for candidates who have an interest in the LL.M and LL.B courses offered by the eighteen law universities within the country. The eligibility criteria of CLAT 2024 give an overview of the minimum requirement of application and appearance within the entrance exam to the law.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Before completing the CLAT application form, candidates ought to rigorously browse the eligibility criteria, whether or not they meet the eligibility standards. The eligibility criteria of CLAT 2024 are given below:
Nationality: Candidates should be Indian voters. NRI candidates may also request the examination. NRI will directly contact the participating universities directly for the availability of admission regarding the foreign national candidate.
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- NRIs candidates can also apply for the exam.
- NRIs may directly contact to the participating universities directly for the admission provision regarding foreign national candidate.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit to apply for CLAT 2024.
For Undergraduate (UG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have qualified Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate or equivalent examination from 10+2 education system from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have secured at least 45% marks in aggregate of the total marks and if belonging to SC/ST category, they should have a minimum of 40% marks.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the qualifying exam in March/ April 2024 will be also eligible to apply. Such candidates have to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
For Postgraduate (PG) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have completed the LL.B or five-year Integrated LL.B degree from a recognized university as prescribed by the participating universities.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants have to secure minimum 50% marks and (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in the month of April/ May 2024 will be also eligible to apply.
CLAT 2024 Preparation Tips:
Go through the CLAT 2024 exam pattern and syllabus carefully and plan your preparation schedule accordingly.
To succeed in the CLAT 2024 examination, practice as much as previous year CLAT question papers.
Mark your mistakes. Applicants should spend as much time as possible working on their weak areas.
Concentrate on improving your time management abilities it will help you a lot.
For any subject, consulting two books are more than sufficient. Applicants must use class notes and handwritten notes in addition to the CLAT books which will help them to prepare better.