CSIR NET 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. CSIR or Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Human Resource Development Group’s Examination team commences CSIR UGC NET examination for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship. The aim of the examination is to choose eligible candidates for the post. National Testing Agency conducts CSIR UGC NET, (National Eligibility Test) to recruit eligible candidates as Lecturers.
The Council of Scientific & Industrial research bi-annually conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) for deciding the eligibility for Junior Research Fellows, (JRFs) and Lecturers. The test is organized in 2 sessions namely- June and December. Candidates will apply for the CSIR NET 2024 examination through its official website. Only those candidates can seem for the examination of those who qualify the eligibility criteria for a similar. Below we have provided all the detailed information regarding the CSIR NET 2024 latest updates.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| CSIR UGC NET 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Click Here for application details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel Entrance Exam Guide for Latest Updates. Click Here to Subscribe.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Quick Links:
|Application Form/Registration||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Centers||Click Here|
|Contact Helpline Number||Click Here|
CSIR NET 2024 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form Starts||10th, March 2024|
|The last date for an online Application Form||17th, April 2024|
|Correction window Starts from||19th, April 2024|
|Correction window open till||25th, April 2024|
|Admit Card Downloading||June 2024|
|Exam Date||5th, 6th & 8th June 2024|
|Publishing of Answer Key||23rd February 2024|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of December 2024|
What is CSIR NET?
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET is also known as CSIR UGC NET is a national-level exam held by the National Testing Agency, (NTA) to determine the eligibility of candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS)/ Assistant Professor in the universities and colleges of India. Candidates clearing the CSIR NET exam can look forward for the lecturers in the subject areas falling under the faculty of Science & Technology only.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Application Form:
The following steps are to be followed to apply for the examination:
Visit the official website, www.csirnet.nta.nic.in. Click on the option for online registration.
Fill out the required personal and academic details as asked within the application.
You will then be asked to upload scanned copies of your mark sheets of the qualifying examination, photograph, signature, attestation form (if required), PwD certificate (if required), and category certificate (if required).
Submit the application form and pay the application fee required.
If you would like to edit any details within the form, the option is going to be provided only after the final form submission.
After the application form is successfully submitted, you’ll get your auto-generated application number. Keep this number safe for future reference.
Take a print out of the submitted application form and keep it safe with you.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
CSIR NET Application Fee:
Make sure for paying the application fee cost through bank challan. The fee for General category candidates is Rs 1100/- and for those belonging to the OBC category got to pay Rs 550/-. those that belong to SC/ ST/ PH Category required making the submission of Rs.275/-.
Candidates are required to submit the fee in any branch of the Indian Bank located within the geographical boundaries of India country by paying in cash. Applicants from Srinagar and Imphal can deposit fees via RTGS or NEFT by providing particulars of the Indian Bank, as mentioned within the fee deposit challan.
CSIR NET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Criteria: Those that are below 28 years aged may apply for the exam. There’s an age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / Physically or Visually handicapped and female candidates
Qualification: Candidates who possess M. Sc or some equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BE/ BS-4 years/B Tech/B Pharma/MBBS with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for the examination.
Appearing Candidate: Candidates can apply who are within the final year exam qualifying.
Online Apply UGC NET:
Those who are eligible and applicable to apply for CSIR UGC NET ensure for visiting the main website www.csirhrdg.res.in. After the successful submission of the application form, take the print out of the application form for further reference. you’re required to require the black and white photograph, apply your signature, attach minority group certificate if needed and send with CSIR marked the copy of the fee deposited bank challan with subject code, medium code and center code to the provided address.
UGC NET 2024 Exam Pattern:
The Exam is split into three different parts. Find below the UGC NET 2024 Exam Pattern:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Part A: This section of the examination consisted of General Aptitude with emphasis on the quantitative comparison, logical reasoning, analytical & numerical ability, series formation, graphical analysis, puzzles, etc.
Part B: This part comprises conventional MCQ, covering all the topics which are within the syllabus
Part C: This part is going to be used for checking the concepts of science and/or the application of scientific concepts. there’ll be related questions to inspect your analytical nature. Applicants are required to make use of the scientific knowledge to move to the conclusion to the scientific problem
The examination will take place within the month of June. The examination is going to be commended for offering the post of Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship to the qualified candidates into various major parts of India:
|Papers||No of Questions||Marks||Total Time|
|Paper I||50||100||60 Minutes|
CSIR NET 2024 Syllabus:
CSIR NET 2024 Syllabus divided into the parts Paper I & Paper II. Candidates can check the syllabus online mode from official Website.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Paper I contain the question of aiming to Assess the Teaching, Generic Nature, research aptitude of the students. During this paper candidates knowledge test in Comprehension, Reasoning Ability, divergent thinking & General Awareness.
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Paper II syllabus will depend upon candidates choose the subject during registration. during this paper, questions are going to be asking Bachelors & Masters level syllabus.
Download the CSIR NET Syllabus PDF for all subjects below:
|Syllabus for Chemical Sciences||Download PDF Here|
|Syllabus for Earth Sciences||Download PDF Here|
|Syllabus for Life Sciences||Download PDF Here|
|Syllabus for Mathematical Sciences||Download PDF Here|
|Syllabus for Physical Sciences||Download PDF Here|
CSIR UGC NET 2024 Admit Card:
To seek the official website, make use of the official website. The admit card won’t be sent by post. Candidates are required to download the admit card from the main website. Following are the steps for seeking to admit card:
- First of all, visit the official website
- Then click the link, ‘Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket here’
- Enter the required details
- Check the data mentioned on admit card
- Download and save CSIR NET Admit Card
- Seek the hard copy of the card for further help
- Ensure to carry this document together with while moving to the exam center. Also, carry an ID proof together with this card for further help.
CSIR UGC NET Cut off 2024:
The cutoff marks of the examination are actually the minimum marks attained to seek shortlisted for fellowships. cut off marks are declared for each subject. The cut off is made considering factors such as:
- Number of candidates appearing
- Number of seats available
- The difficulty level of question paper
CSIR UGC NET Result 2024:
The CSIR NET result’s released as a merit list on the official website. it’s published for various streams. The merit list has consisted of ranks and qualified candidates. Here are the steps below:
- Visit the web site and press the link for seeking relevant exam
- Enter roll number, security code, and date of birth
- Press ‘submit’
- Check out the result and save it for further reference
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Scorecard
The result/scorecard for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test (CSIR UGC NET) contains the following details of a candidate:
- Name, Roll Number, Application number
- Parents’ names
- Post applied (JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor Only)
- CSIR NET subject code and name for which the exam is taken
- Exam qualifying status
- Total and subject-wise marks/percentage score
Recommended Books for CSIR UGC NET 2022:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming CSIR UGC NET 2022 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;