DAVV CET Contact Number: The Devi Aliyah Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore Conducts the DAVV Common Entrance Test (CET) each year for admission in numerous UG and PG Programs.
It is a university-level test that’s conducted online. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for the DAVV CET on-line at dauniv.ac.in.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with DAVV CET on the official web site.
DAVV CET Official Website: @www.dauniv.ac.in
Students can visit DAVV CET official website for all the details regarding DAVV CET exam programs and process. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by DAVV CET Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
Importance of DAVV CET Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the DAVV CET Help Desk.
- DAVV CET Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- The complete details about the DAVV CET helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
More Information About DAVV CET Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about DAVV CET than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all the details about DAVV CET 2021.
DAVV CET Help Desk Details:
DAVV CET Office Address: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Campus, R. N. T. Marg, Indore (M.P.), India Pin- 452 001
DAVV CET Helpline Phone Number: +91-731-2527532
DAVV CET Help Desk Toll-Free Number:
DAVV CET Fax No: +91-731-2529540
DAVV CET Official Website: www.dauniv.ac.in
DAVV CET Helpline Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Help Line Information
- Dr. Laxmikant Tripathi
- Dean Student Welfare
Nalanda Campus RNT Marg, Indore
- Office Number:0731-2524863, 2580135, 2580137
- Exam Enquiry :0731- 2523615
- Enquiry :0731- 2580157
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.