Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses. DSU also known as the Dayananda Sagar University is situated at Shavige Malleshwara Hills, 1st Stage, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The University provides UG Level, PG Level, and Ph.D. programs in a number of fields.
DSU has the Vision to be a center of excellence in education, research, and training, innovation and entrepreneurship and to produce professionals with exceptional leadership qualities to serve national and global needs.
Below we have provide the complete details regarding the Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Application Form, Fees & Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Notification – Application Started
Courses Offered by DS University
- B.Sc (PB)
- B.A (Journalism)
& Ph.D. programs
DS University 2023 Highlights
|Full-Form||Dayananda Sagar University|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG / Ph.D.|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline / Online|
|Helpline Number||91 80 46461800|
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. A. N. N. Murthy|
|State / UT||Karnataka|
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the revised dates to apply for Dayananda Sagar University 2023.
|Availability of Application Form||2nd January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Last week of July 2023|
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Application Form
The registration forms are presented online as well as the offline. Applicants can apply by subsequent indicated steps:
- Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Application Form has been Released on 2nd January 2023 for Various Courses.
- First and foremost, gain access to the official website of the university and hit off the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Provide with all the details like educational qualifications, personal information, and fee details.
- The university offers PAY ONLINE choices to all candidates on its official website.
- Subsequently, pick the option for online test bookings.
- After that make sure to grab the printout of the application form and refer it to the controller of examination.
- Candidates can also download the application form on the official website.
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for various courses –
|B.Tech||Should pass 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% -SC/ST & OBC ) DSAT (Dayananda Sagar Admission Test) score and PUC/10+2 with a minimum of 45% Marks CET and COMEDK scores are also accepted|
|M.Tech||Should pass BE/B.Tech or Equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% – SC/ST; OBC category) DSAT(Dayananda Sagar Admission Test) score and BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate GATE and PGCET Scores are also accepted|
|BBA||Should pass PUC / 10+2 examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% -SC/ST & OBC )|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate (45% -SC/ST & OBC category) DSAT(Dayananda Sagar Admission Test) scores MAT/CAT/PGCET scores are also accepted.|
|B.Com||Candidates who have completed two years Pre –University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent with Business Studies and Accountancy as two major subjects of study aggregate of 50% in 10+2 (45% -SC/ST; OBC category)|
|B.A. Journalism||Should pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.|
|BCA||Should pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate|
|B.Pharm||Should pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and English with Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate, Lateral: Diploma holders in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India DSAT(Dayananda Sagar Admission Test) Score|
|M.Pharm||Candidates should have passed B.Pharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate DSAT(Dayananda Sagar Admission Test) Score|
|B.Sc.||Should pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and English with Biology or Biotechnology or Mathematics or any other Life Science subject as optional and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the optional subjects.|
|M.Sc.||A candidate who has passed B.Sc. in any discipline of Life Sciences, Biosciences or Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural, B.E. (Biotechnology), Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy or Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery or equivalent examination recognized by DSU with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects in all the years is eligible for admission to M.Sc. Eligibility shall be 45% in aggregate for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates.|
|Pharm D||Should pass 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and English with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects / D Pharm or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.|
|B.Sc. Nursing||Should pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.|
|PB B.Sc. Nursing||Should pass GNM after 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science subjects with 50% marks in aggregate Candidates should be a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council. Candidates should have completed their GNM course on or before 01.06.2023.|
|M.Sc. Nursing||Candidates should have passed BSc/PC BSc/PB BSc Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. Experience: Applicants must have 1 year of experience after BSc Nursing in a hospital or in a community health program or in a school or college of nursing. PB B.Sc Degree holders need to have one year of experience either before or after a Post Basic B.Sc Nursing degree.|
|Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy||Should pass 10+2, A-Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|Master’s in Physiotherapy||Candidates should have passed BPT from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. INTERNSHIP: Completed or completing their compulsory internship on or before 15.08.2023|
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Exam Pattern
Both the exam pattern and syllabus will be available on the Website of Dayananda Sagar University. Syllabus and exam pattern are indispensable for those who buckle down to prepare and appear in the University Exam.
Hereafter, it is indispensable to download and bring up the exam pattern to get a perfect awareness of the Exam.
How to Prepare for Dayananda Sagar University 2023
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation of Sagar University 2023-
- Take care that you keep to a healthy regime. Have fruits and almonds that speed up the brain and devour juices to stay renewed.
- Write down the important topics for getting their picture. Summarize the information in flowcharts, tables or points. It helps in memorizing it quickly and you can find the points you want easily
- You need to be au fait with all the subject contents necessary for the exam.
- Begin with the topics that you are relaxed with and try dealing with the whole syllabus for all the subjects.
- Look over the question papers of exam previous exams and try answering them. Try answering the paper when before setting out for preparation and then after carrying out the topics. You will notice the alteration and evaluate your own advancement.
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Admit Card
Applicants possibly can download the admit card from the website through online mode. The admit card will not be provided to registered candidates by post or email or any other mode.
They can receive the admit card with log in details. Applicants must type their username or email and password to obtain the Admit card.
Take the printout of the admit card/hall ticket and confirm every element mention on the admit card carefully. Keep the admit card safe until the day of examination and admission procedure.
How to Download the Admit Card
- Primarily, visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Enter application no and date of birth.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of your admit card.
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Result
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Result will be released by Dayananda Sagar University through online mode on May 2023.
Applicants will be up to check their results & rank letter through online procedure only. No scorecard will be referred to the contenders in an offline manner.
The merit list will be equipped for entitled applicants through the result. They will be invited for the counseling procedure based on the merit list.
Steps to download the Result
- The results of the Dayananda Sagar University Exams can be retrieved online www.dsu.edu.in or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- The results of the university can be released on the website home page available in the form of active downloading results.
- At this point download and save your result for the exam in the detailed method.
- Last, of all, print the results for Examination.
Dayananda Sagar University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
DSU will make the publication of the merit list on accounts of marks got in their qualifying exams and along with the DSAT 2023 test led by Dayanand Sagar University.
In the course of counseling, the applicants will be required to be present individually at Dayananda Sagar University.